Home & Garden Recent Closet Project..

Thanks everybody! Last night I did a tiny bit more rearranging..I am never satisfied :lol: That's another great thing about the system though, the shelves are so easy to pop in and out when your closet needs change. I wanted to include some space for my boots since they are getting a lot of wear in the cold weather and this worked out pretty well.

Attachments

• closet 3-001.JPG
    closet 3-001.JPG
    410.4 KB · Views: 295
LOVE IT. I am hoping to redo my closet this summer pending on my work situation. Looking at Ikea closet systems as I have been craving one for a few years now and I think it would add value to the house and just give me pleasure :smile:

I have to ask, is there a benefit to using velvet hangers? I've seen them but never understood what would make them better than a simple plastic hanger, other than aesthetically.

I switched to the velvet hangers a few years ago and I will never switch back! They save some space, but I don't like cramming my items in so I don't think they save me that much space. What I love the most is that all my tops stay on the hangers so easily. I used to hate how silk tops or tank tops would slip off plastic hangers unless you got it just right. With the velvet you don't have to worry at all! You can find them pretty cheap at Ross, Marshalls etc and sometimes you can even find them on clearance.