Recent Aquisitions

jeslyn

O.G.
Mar 5, 2007
Many of you saw my post of the drama of not getting that dior samouri, today I decide to count my blessing and post the pics of my recent aquistions.

I couldnt resist also to put in a pic of all 3 lady diors side by side, the newest addition is that silver metallic lambskin one. Of course I also included my ONLY one in the US the fushcia dior lovely (goes great my holy grail of the shoes--manolo blaniks pink croc) and 60th anniversary dior earrings. All these items were bought recently except that blue lady dior and white east and west lady dior.

While taking the photos, hubby said somethig really really sweet to me, he told he that seeing my getting all these stuff I love is his greatest drive to do better and make more money. He also said that this is to make up for the years that I stood by him when he barely had anything. That makes me really :crybaby: emo now. Love my DH

So here are the pics of my new babies:heart: Oops, forgot to take photo of the limited edition D malice watch I got, will do that asap.

Attachments

• 01342.jpg
    01342.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 73
  • 01361.jpg
    01361.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 01363.jpg
    01363.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 01365.jpg
    01365.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 01382.jpg
    01382.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 98
While taking the photos, hubby said somethig really really sweet to me, he told he that seeing my getting all these stuff I love is his greatest drive to do better and make more money. He also said that this is to make up for the years that I stood by him when he barely had anything. That makes me really :crybaby: emo now. Love my DH

aaaw wishing you and your hubby all the happiness in the world ...love love love your collection...and the blahniks are TDF! :drool:

those are some very classy and fabulous new acquisitions there jeslyn! you have such wonderful taste and i particularly love the metallic lady dior and the gorgeous scarf. :drool:

and wow, your husband is just absolutely sweet! and i think even without the alligator samurai, your collection is already brilliant! congrats!

here are some modelling pics, pic 1 is LV's Lvoe shirt with $5 jeans and fendi shoes and metallic silver lady dior, pic 2 and 3 is dior simple black dress(I just got it in vegas) with manolo croc shoes and fuschia dior lovely.

Attachments

• 01388.jpg
    01388.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 01396.jpg
    01396.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 01402.jpg
    01402.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 88
i second nat! you look HOTTTTTT in that dress with the colour-popping fuschia heels and bag, jeslyn! :drool:

and heh, i know what you mean about scarves looking so delicate. i feel this little tinge whenever i knot a scarf, thinking about the zillions of creases i'm putting on it. :Push: