Recent Acquistions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You as well please, I’ll have to admire the Lauren from afar!

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  2. I'll definitely share when it finally lands in my 'clutches'.

muchstuff likes this.
  3. Pretty! Much roomier than the Veneta, yes? That much I recall from I saw the cookie bag IRL years ago. Glad you love it!

4. I've yet to own a Veneta but I did try a medium once in a consignment shop. Based on that memory I'd say yes, because of it's unique shape there's more depth at the base, and it actually will hold quite a bit. It's a very comfy bag to carry!

5. My first Veneta...:heart:. Many many thanks to the lovely California tPFer for rehoming her to me!
    fullsizeoutput_2ad.jpeg

6. This is gorgeous!!!!

muchstuff likes this.
  7. And in beautiful condition, I feel very fortunate!

frenziedhandbag and dolali like this.
  8. Tourmaline is a stunning color, dark but still distinctively blue. The fact that it came from a very kind PFer makes this bag even more special to own. Congrats on your first Veneta!

muchstuff likes this.
  9. Thank you, I agree on both points!

10. Love ️!

11. So glad you love this bag. Tourmaline is one of my favorite colors. She looks lovely riding shotgun.

12. Thank you, it's such a rich and go with everything (at least in my wardrobe) colour!

13. Nice find! Is it a maxi, or a large? I have a large tourmaline Veneta that is one of my most-used bags. Initially, I wasn’t sure about the off-black color that tourmaline has, but I find it to be incredibly versatile. I got one of the last ones that was available in the classic handle style (which I prefer), and seeing your photo reminds me of mine.

Enjoy it! Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

14. Thanks, it's a large...not that large actually compared to other bags I have, I don't know why I always thought a large Veneta would be huge...

15. +1