Recent Acquistions

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
18B0443D-A8FC-4405-85DF-62F07BA9C3C8.jpeg I’ve mentioned the Tourmaline Garda and decided to get one before they were gone. There were only a few left in the US and I didn’t want to take the chance or not having one.

And then DH bought me this beautiful New Light Grey Knot with Chain. It’s the larger size and it easily holds my phone and keys and the chain is super convenient. I like the way it fits in the hand too. I have written many times, I’m not a Knot girl but we’ve been doing more fancy stuff and I’ve alwsys liked this iconic peice.

And finally, a surprise from the team at the Carmel boutique. I got a cryptic note about what color did I like and then a delivery. I’m very moved.

Congratulations on your new additions! I know how much you like your Tourmaline Veneta and the Bella style so this Tourmaline Bella is the best of both worlds, so to speak.

That NLG Knot is so elegant and the neutral color and sheen makes it perfect for dressier events.

What a lovely personalised gift from the Carmel team too! Is the keychain in China Red?

View attachment 4189195 I’ve mentioned the Tourmaline Garda and decided to get one before they were gone. There were only a few left in the US and I didn’t want to take the chance or not having one.

And then DH bought me this beautiful New Light Grey Knot with Chain. It’s the larger size and it easily holds my phone and keys and the chain is super convenient. I like the way it fits in the hand too. I have written many times, I’m not a Knot girl but we’ve been doing more fancy stuff and I’ve alwsys liked this iconic peice.

And finally, a surprise from the team at the Carmel boutique. I got a cryptic note about what color did I like and then a delivery. I’m very moved.

Lovely items, and what a kind gesture from the team at Carmel! You've posted in the past about how nice the Garda/Bella can be for travel. I'm glad you got one in this lovely color. And that new larger size Knot seems perfect for dressy events when you want to carry something sleek and easier to tote about than, well, a tote!

Reactions: diane278
View attachment 4189195 I’ve mentioned the Tourmaline Garda and decided to get one before they were gone. There were only a few left in the US and I didn’t want to take the chance or not having one.

G such a great wonderful gorgeous acquisition
I love the Garda or the Bella as I always call it
Such a fantastic bag
You can dress it up or dress it down
The knot bag is TDF
The color is exquisite and I love the chain
Makes it so easy to carry at cocktail parties when you have a drink in your hand
Wear and use them in good health
That is some spectacular hubby you have

And what did they send you???? Do tell

Reactions: frenziedhandbag