receiving box with purchase, shouldn't it be automatic?

so if you ask for all the trimmings, like gift wrap do they charge extra? I plan to buy my first speedy this week (hopefully or next week depending on the amount of time) :yahoo: and I want a box, so I may say it needs to be gift wrapped. Excuse my ignorance and thank you in advance for answering my question. :love:

^Of course not!

I think if I'm paying that much for a bag I deserve a box. I think highly of the SAs who take the time to ask customers if they would like a box as many new customers may really want a box but do not even know to ask for one or that one is avaliable. :love: With other SAs it almost seems like theyre trying their best to see if they can get away with not giving you a box! :yucky:

So far the only time I've been irked was when I purchased the pochette and cles from a SA. I told her the pochette was to be a gift was annoyed when I arrived home to find that she just threw the items into the boxes, no tissue, no LV sticker and that she did not give me the leather cord she only gave me ONE ribbon and it was their orange Halloween ribbon (it was December) and the ribbon was super raggedy, she hadn't even bothered to trim the ends. They had at least an inch of run! :wtf: Now, how is that even presentable as a gift?