Received your Secret Sister Mayday package?

:yahoo: Yay I got my box today!!!! Hm...since theres only like 5-6 of you in Hawaii....Buttrpecan1 are you my secret sis??:graucho: The box was decorated w/toki paper! Where did you get them???...now Im a sitting duck just waiting to open it..time to get :sneaky: ? lol

frontside.jpg
side1.jpg

side2.jpg
side3.jpg

side4.jpg

i'm glad you got it. priority mail is still priority mail then from here to there, i see. i'm glad to know that. the paper i just printed out, it was from an idea gone wrong, so i used it for decoration at least.

i can't wait for you to open it, i hope you like it... :graucho:

mm kay so i looked thru the threads and are these the only members that haven't gotten their packages?

Swtest2Lips
papillon216
sparkyjt
disney4us

is that right? :blink:

Tehlilone, that is correct. The four left to receive their items are:

Swtest2Lips
papillon216
sparkyjt
disney4us

It appears everyone has sent their packages out so the remainder should get their packages soon. Due to a family emergency of one of the SS, Papillon216 will receive her package in 4-6 weeks. I believe her SS has just emailed her and me in regards to the incident so other than that, everything is set. To the others, your packages are confirmed in the mail and should be arriving soon.

I can't edit the previous post however, I was able to do some extra shopping today, yay!, so Papillon216 will have something to open on Mayday (as well as her other package to look forward to afterwards) as long as the mail gets there in 4-6 days like it says. I wish it was earlier so she could drool, lol! ;)