Received the violet crinkle patent havana hobo & trophy!!

covert5

Aug 3, 2008
Okay ladies--I have never even bought a Hayden purse before but I fell in love with the color of the Violet crinkle patent and had to see it in person! I was concerned about the plastic feel but at this price thought surely it won't feel plastic-like.

The concensus is..the bag is a very nice patent leather...as smooshy as patent can get (given it is patent..after all). BUT--very HEAVY!! The Trophy is--well-a pretty big bag--but I mean HEAVY!!:wtf: I don't have anything in it but Centro phone, wallet, cosmetic case and keys and I feel like I am lifting weights! I wish I had a scale so I could tell you all the weight of this thing! Docs would not be happy with this one. :tdown:
LOVE:heart: the color and style though--VERY NICE, very pretty.

The hobo is heavy too but not as bad as Trophy. Someone will have to tell me how to download/upload pics so people can see IRL but I cannot do it until tomorrow.:confused1:

OK, I am dying to see this!
I PM'ed you about how to do the pix.
I don't understand why this is so heavy! Both my Havanas are so lightweight; of course, I don't have a patent one (yet) but maybe there is something different about the construction of these that might make them heavier (?), because my regular leather Havanas are super light!
I am so sorry; what a disappointment...
:sad:

...Are you going to keep it & deal with the weight because it is so beauty-ful, or send it back?
It is such an absolutely gorgeous bag!!!!

lucky duck!

sad about the weight. I have an Aaneta bag that is so rediculously heavy, but I love it so much I just deal with the pain. My mother thinks I'm insane. Sometimes I think the same.

TRYING TO POST PICS--Can someone let me know how to size these down?? The files are too big--I have tried everything but no luck:sad:
I used my resize feature on the camera software but it isn't working either!:confused1:

Thanks Jandelvis--great tip.:tup: Here goes...

Let me add--the hobo is not what I would consider a heavy bag. Must be all the construction of the Trophy. I do love the looks of the Trophy though but it is big and heavy:sad:

Attachments

• resize hobo.jpg
    resize hobo.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 219
  • resize back hobo.jpg
    resize back hobo.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 171
  • trophy.JPG
    trophy.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 176
  • trophy2.jpg
    trophy2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 124
  • trpohyflash.jpg
    trpohyflash.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 133
Wow, that color is absolutely luscious! Sorry to hear that the Trophy is so heavy. Nice looking bag though. And of course the Havana is gorgeous! Modeling pics possible? :smile: