Received the Hyper Prive today..

Bellarina

Mar 7, 2008
I'm not fond of the narrow peep toe. Anyone else find these not flattering?

Waiting on the Petite Fee's but UPS is being difficult. I'm at school during the times that they will deliver. My only option is to drive across town at 7:30am or after 7pm, in an unsafe neighborhood where UPS the
warehouse is located. The funny thing is that they delivered a pair from NM and left them on my doorstep. Net-A-Porter should rethink their delivery options. USPS would have been much more convenient to pick up!

I love the shoes but the peep toe's don't look flatterning. My toes look scrunched but I couldn't go with a larger size. Hmm.. maybe I should order a size..??

Maybe you could go with a half size larger and pad the heel, but they will stretch.

At the end of the day, all our feet are different and what looks and feels brilliant on one TPFer may not work at all on another. That said, there is usually a way to make HPs and VPs work, just might require some sizing adjustment.

Maybe you could go with a half size larger and pad the heel, but they will stretch.

At the end of the day, all our feet are different and what looks and feels brilliant on one TPFer may not work at all on another. That said, there is usually a way to make HPs and VPs work, just might require some sizing adjustment.

Good tips. I didn't realize they will stretch. Thanks.