Received the Hyper Prive today..

Bellarina

Mar 7, 2008
St Louis, MO
I'm not fond of the narrow peep toe. Anyone else find these not flattering?

Waiting on the Petite Fee's but UPS is being difficult. I'm at school during the times that they will deliver. My only option is to drive across town at 7:30am or after 7pm, in an unsafe neighborhood where UPS the
warehouse is located. The funny thing is that they delivered a pair from NM and left them on my doorstep. Net-A-Porter should rethink their delivery options. USPS would have been much more convenient to pick up!

Bellarina

Mar 7, 2008
St Louis, MO
I love the shoes but the peep toe's don't look flatterning. My toes look scrunched but I couldn't go with a larger size. Hmm.. maybe I should order a size..??

Minamiz

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Uh oh...hope I like the fit of the ones on the way......I got tts.

FlipDiver

O.G.
Nov 4, 2010
I wish I could wear any peep toe. My second toe is longer than my big toe, so when I wear peep toes it always look like my foot is giving you the finger.

5elle

May 21, 2009
I love the shoes but the peep toe's don't look flatterning. My toes look scrunched but I couldn't go with a larger size. Hmm.. maybe I should order a size..??
Maybe you could go with a half size larger and pad the heel, but they will stretch.

At the end of the day, all our feet are different and what looks and feels brilliant on one TPFer may not work at all on another. That said, there is usually a way to make HPs and VPs work, just might require some sizing adjustment.

Bellarina

Mar 7, 2008
St Louis, MO
Maybe you could go with a half size larger and pad the heel, but they will stretch.

At the end of the day, all our feet are different and what looks and feels brilliant on one TPFer may not work at all on another. That said, there is usually a way to make HPs and VPs work, just might require some sizing adjustment.
Good tips. I didn't realize they will stretch. Thanks.

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
i'm sure they look good on you bellarina! the toebox will stretch out like others have pointed out... would love to see some modeling pics!!!

5elle

May 21, 2009
Good tips. I didn't realize they will stretch. Thanks.
No problem. You can even get them professionally stretched or do the famous sock trick yourself. Just be sure they are not too short in the box as well otherwise your toes will spill out when they stretch.