Received the GH Sandstone Day today from BalNY pics!

lebagfairy

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I called Kim yesterday for a GH Sandstone Day and received it this morning! It's already been to dinner and received many compliments on its first night :smile:

I LOVE this bag, but was quite shocked when I received it because it was really overcast today so the bag looked like a dark grey color...but I shined a light on it and took it out in natural light and it was just gorgeous with the GH. My bf said the bag has already "grown on him." :P He is actually one of the few males who really appreciates handbags and understands the need to have them because all the women in his family love bags. The first time we met, he actually ran off with my Fendi baguette to catch my attention!

Kim is always the sweetest and she told me that the current BalNY sandstone batch it much darker than normal. She also told me that some of the sandstone batches are really light and look more "plasticy" so there is a lot of variation in the color. In general, she says sandstone is a much glossier color than the other SS07 colors.

A special thanks to all tpf-ers who posted their sandstone pics, w/o you I would have never considered this color and a really special thanks to shopdrop99 and the pic she posted from Kim!

Pics with and without flash taken indoors at night. The color is a bit lighter and has more golden glints during the daytime in natural light.

front1.jpg

side1.jpg

me%20and%20day%201.jpg

:yahoo:Yeahhhh!!! You got your bag!! It's gorgeous!! Kim picked out a very nice one for you. You're so very welcome, lebagfairy. I'm so glad you love it!!
Ok, I'm off to UPS now to pick up my box. Can't wait!!
Thanks for posting your pics. It looks great on you.

Beautiful :drool:

Did Kim say the current batch of Sandstone GH was darker/lighter-plasticy than normal or that the sandstone in general was:confused1:

I spoke w/her today & she is really sweet :yes: I felt like I was talking to myself, she sounded so young!