Received new B-Bag today (pictures)

1. I am not sure how i feel about it yet; I guess I am going to have to get used to it since Sherise has a no return policy. I thought the color would be a touch brighter. The leather is very nice; not as nice as my other b-bags but that is just because the bag needs to be "broken in". What do you all think?

blueberry1.JPG blueberry2.JPG blueberry3.JPG blueberry4.JPG blueberry5.JPG
  2. Oh I think it's gorgeous - love the color!

3. I think its pretty. Is it the blueberry or the blue india?

4. Is that blueberry? I was just about to post pics of mine! I am in love with this color and I can't imagine it being anymore vivid. By "brighter" do you mean lighter?

I feel silly but what style is that?

5. Congrats! The leather is TDF! It always took me some time to warm up to any B-bag I received after I got it. I am sure you'll warm up to it quickly and get a lot of use out of it. It's definitely one of the better, if not best, leathers I've seen on a Blueberry--if my Work had that leather I would have kept it!

6. Pretty!

7. WOW tha color is gorgeous, I WOULD LOVE to have it! congrats

8. I think it is beautiful... I am calling BalNY tomorrow to get a Blueberry Day (or a Sapin...but now after seeing your pictures, almost definitely a Blueberry)!

9. Yes, this is the Blueberry Classique (First). Maybe it is because the bag is smaller than my others. I am sure it will look better as time goes on.

10. If the color looked like my third pic (taken outside) all the time, then I would be a happy camper!

11. That is what I am now thinking; that the color would look exceptional on a larger bag. Sherise did not have the Twiggy in Blueberry, but they did have a Day left. You should get it so that I can look at your pics and drool! :graucho:

12. becca, cute bag. i am sue color will lighten up a bit after use based on my experience with other colors. congrats!:supacool:

13. Another gorgeous Blueberry!! The First is soooo great looking in these fun colors! It's a great 'dinner to evening out' size (that's how I use my one & only First). Give it a spin and see how you feel then. If you still aren't sure then it's probably not a keeper for you. But congrats on nabbing a beauty!!

14. Yay!! Another blueberry!! I love my blueberry, give it a few days maybe you'll come to love it.

15. absolutely am loving the blueberry! if i didn't have an ink that is the F/W 06 color i would be getting, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice