Received my very first (authentic) LV today!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, a big package arrived today at work for me ... it was my new bag! Well not really new since it's used. I posted a thread a few weeks ago to help me authenticate a red epi Saint-Jacques and now it's here! :yahoo:

I'm a little unsure if I like the bag now. :wtf: It's very BIG, which I knew it would be, but I didn't think it would be that big. I may just have buyer's remorse and I still need to model it in front of the mirror. When I get back from work today, I'll post pics. In the meantime, I'll just stare at my first real LV!

2. Bigger = MORE beautiful, right?! ;) Congratulations!!

3. :smile: Congrats!

4. Congrats. Can't wait to see the pics!!! :yes:

5. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your pics

6. can't wait for the pics..congrats!!

7. congrats :smile:

8. FANTASTIC, enjoy, you will love it!

9. I can't wait to see your pics and give us more impressions since I'm bidding on one on eBay. Is it to big/stiff? :s

10. Congrats ! :yes:

11. the bigger the bag the closer to go...... oh wait, that's hair!

12. Okay, I was finally able to take pictures of me and my new bag. The more I look at it, the more I'm falling in love with it! :love:

Also, I apologize for the quality of the pictures -- I was too lazy to put on some nice clothes hehe.

100_0004_r1.GIF 100_0006_r1.GIF 100_0017_r1.GIF 100_0010.GIF 100_0011.GIF
  13. Yay for red epi!! Looks great!

14. It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be, I was a bit scared at first. But the more I look at it, the more I really like it. It seemed to be a bit dusty when I first got it -- I wiped it down with a wet cloth and it looked soooo much better. A much brighter red. The color is really great for the fall too. It is stiff, but I think it's supposed to be structured that way.

I also think I'll be getting a purseket to go with it since I don't want to rummage around the bag just to find my phone or lip gloss. Can anyone recommend a purseket size? Medium or large?

15. yaay congrats!! can't wait to see pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice