Received my Purple SMM today!

rileyroow07

Nov 11, 2007
and it is GORGEOUS. Absolutely GORGEOUS. No scuff marks or anything, came in perfect condition! Wish I could take pics for you guys, but I'm moving and seem to have missplaced my camera. :sad:

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it? opinions? I think I might want the regular SM in Wine or Tan or Chocolate instead. And I already have a purple gustto baca. But I do just love this bag...it's gorgeous and in PERFECT condition!!!

pics, photos, photog's please!! I have one on order too...so must drool on yours for awhile until mine arrives. keep it and that is easy for me to say because it is my favorite bag...it is a lovely bag and this is the bag I chose to get instead of the Gustto. You will love it... I have the Tan and Chocolate and those are yummy colors too.

Thanks ladies. TropicalGal, I ordered it when I had a job and was making money and figured I just get the SMM first and the SM later. Then I decided to quit my job and go back to school...so I'm thinking that I can't afford both the SMM and the SM and so I'm thinking I'd like the SM better and it would be more versatile then the SMM.

It is really gorgeous. Again, I'm sorry I can't take pics, I can't find my camera!

If you decide not to keep it you might want to see if someone here would like it or ebay so you wont lose the cost of shipping it back, which will probably be high since it is overseas. I have one coming to me or I would buy it from you, mine shipped today. same color.

I am surprised that Jackie offers free shipping to TPF members, with so many of us returning bags.

Well, if you can only have one Stroke Me, and you are going to school...then the regular size would probably be better for you. On ebay -- someone will snap it up fast!
ITA!! There are many here alone who are lusting after that bag, if you do decide to part with it, it will most definitely find a good home sooner than you can imagine!!

oh i know...it's just IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS! the purple is just so pretty. I know the right thing is to sell it. Well...I can't ebay it until I find my camera!!!!!!

I need to get my hands on a reg size SM asap! I wish the petrol was still available.