Received my prada from neiman marcus n it was used :(

sleepyl0verxgrl said:
I'm in nyc . N the bag was shipped from white plains nj .

I called office in Dallas n a lady named Terry said she would contact the manager in white plains n call me bak . Let hope it get resolved soon ! Thanks for listening to all my complains it the first time I just didn't noe wat to do

NM service is horrible. Which city are you in? Could you get a manager from another NM? Personally, I will contact NM headquarter in Dallas.

I was having a similar issue and I spoke with customer service in Dallas (because I made my purchase online) yesterday and they basically told me "too bad, so sad, go pound sand".

They sent me a damaged product and when I tried to exchange for a product of equal value, they told me I would lose my gift card.

:mad:

MalloreeH said:
I was having a similar issue and I spoke with customer service in Dallas (because I made my purchase online) yesterday and they basically told me "too bad, so sad, go pound sand".

They sent me a damaged product and when I tried to exchange for a product of equal value, they told me I would lose my gift card.

:mad:

Did you exchange for a same model or dif model ? I think their policy is same item, unless they r out of your item.

Did you exchange for a same model or dif model ? I think their policy is same item, unless they r out of your item.

Their policy is definitely "same item", because I tried to exchange for a different item. While I think it's a crappy policy, I accepted it and decided that because I didn't like it, I would take my money elsewhere. I thought that because I was still spending the same amount and purchasing from the required categories, it would be a non issue. Apparently, I was wrong.

When I received the Cervo tote and it was scratched, I realized the leather was too soft for the realities of my lifestyle and that I didnt want to spend $2000 on a bag I never carried for fear of damage. I originally wanted a BN1786 in Nero or Graphite but it was only available online in Bordeaux. At the very least, I should have at least ordered a different Saffiano tote instead of being sucked into the beauty of the buttery soft deerskin.

MalloreeH said:
Their policy is definitely "same item", because I tried to exchange for a different item. While I think it's a crappy policy, I accepted it and decided that because I didn't like it, I would take my money elsewhere. I thought that because I was still spending the same amount and purchasing from the required categories, it would be a non issue. Apparently, I was wrong.

When I received the Cervo tote and it was scratched, I realized the leather was too soft for the realities of my lifestyle and that I didnt want to spend $2000 on a bag I never carried for fear of damage. I originally wanted a BN1786 in Nero or Graphite but it was only available online in Bordeaux. At the very least, I should have at least ordered a different Saffiano tote instead of being sucked into the beauty of the buttery soft deerskin.
Did you explain the situation to them ?

You probably got a bag that had been on display from store to store or shelfed for a long time. I saw a Cameo tote like that at Last Call for $1278 and it kind of looked a bit used too - not brand spanking new looking I see modeling pics of the bag on here. Just return it and consider it a loss.

poupee said:
You probably got a bag that had been on display from store to store or shelfed for a long time. I saw a Cameo tote like that at Last Call for $1278 and it kind of looked a bit used too - not brand spanking new looking I see modeling pics of the bag on here. Just return it and consider it a loss.

I think u didn't read my other post my last option is return since it was bought on the gc event . n she agreed to exchange one for me.