Received my new baby!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was desperately lacking an oxblood bag in my collection, so I could not miss this baby when I found her!
    She is preloved but in absolutely new condition, which is a real plus ;)
    Her hears were outside when she arrived safely from the UK to Switzerland but I tucked them inside as I prefer her this way :heart:
    Hope you find her as beautiful as I do and thanks very much again to her incredibly nice precious owner :smile:
    Presenting my small quilted Bayswater :love:

Attached Files:

2. Oh and thanks very much also to Pessie again, who was so helpful with the information she sent on the wear and tear of this bag - You are great :flowers:

3. Hi dear Gringach! :flowers:

Your new bag is gorgeous! :heart: Congrats! :smile:

Gringach likes this.
  4. Hello dear Taimi!
    Thank you for your message :heart:
    And how are you?? How is your bag collection evolving?
    After a break, I am back at welcoming some new babies in my beloved handbag family ;)

Taimi likes this.
  5. Hi dear Gringach! :heart:

I just had a baby, our dear second daughter. :heart: So I’m great! Still recovering though. How are you?

I haven’t bought a Mulberry for a while, but well, maybe I have them enough already. :angel: I’m considering a Bayswater tote though, I think it looks gorgeous. :smile:

Gringach likes this.
  6. Looks like I got this one wrong.. :eek:
    Thanks to Skater :flowers::flowers::flowers: for all the time she took to help me took my decision :smile:
    Best wishes :heart:

Skater likes this.
  7. Oh dear Taimi:heart:
    This is such a lovely news:flowers:
    Congratulations for your new princess:heart:
    Wishing you a good recovery:smile::flowers::smile:
    And yes, a Bayswater tote could be useful;)
    Always a good reason to buy a bag..:biggrin:
    And by the way, this might be my next addition too;)

Taimi likes this.
  8. Thank you dear Gringach! :heart:

I don’t have a proper tote, so it’s definitely on my wishlist! I’m not just sure which colour to go for.. Black would be a classic and easy to maintain, but overall I think black is a little boring.. Although I love the brown lining in it. For some reason I love black and brown together. :amuse:

Gringach likes this.
  9. Beautiful!!

Gringach likes this.
  10. Hi dear friend:heart:
    I have a Gerard Darrel tote in black since last year and this is the bag that I carry around when I am with my kids.. I love how black is zero maintenance.. It also goes with everything ;)
    I will most probably get a Mulberry one in black as a replacement of this one at some stage :biggrin:

Taimi likes this.
  11. You are right! Black is the safe choice and goes with everything. :smile: I suppose we are going to be bag twins again later. :biggrin:

Gringach likes this.
  12. Your Oxblood is stunning. Congrats! I haven’t been on in ages since the app was discontinued. So have a lot to catch up on.

Gringach likes this.
  13. Hi CP!
    Thanks for your message :flowers:
    I am looking forward to start using it this autumn I have to say..
    As this one is part of my winter bags collection ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice