Received my Monty Pm and large white mark on it!

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hey all,
Ok. I just got a Monty PM on Ebay. Did a buy it now. The description said is was basically in perfect condition with only some minor scratches on the back.
Well, I just got the bag about 20 minutes ago.
The first thing I noticed when I pulled the bag out of the box, was this large white mark on the bottom front of the bag. I tried to just wipe it off with my finger with no luck. I immediately wrote the seller and she says that in her pictures there was no white mark.
The problem is that her picture shows a pic of the bottom taken when it was on it's backside, so you can't see it in her pics. It's on the bottom front (almost on the front, yiks!)
I sent her pics with no word back yet.
How can sellers miss such BIG defects? And then basically saying that I'm making this up! Why in the earth would I waste time doing that? UGH! I'm a mom of 2 and too busy to make mark's on my brand new Louie bag!! Again, why would she think I would make this up?
I just asked if she could refund some of my money.
Is that fair? What should I do?
UGHHHHHHH! It's ALWAYS something!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks all! :sad:

Here's a pic...
tn

I can't see your picture, but the canvas can get a white transfer mark if it brushes against a painted wall or something. A damp sponge and some light scrubbing gets it off immediately for me. Good luck!

I've had those pesky white transfer marks before, sometimes I don't even know WHERE they come from. I use light pressure from a magic eraser that gets it off. It works pretty good. So sorry this happened to you. The seller DEFINITELY should have told you about it. I don't know how she could have missed it!