Received my first Michael Kors bag today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a tote in the purple patent leather. Wasn't sure I would like the patent leather, but since winter is usually really wet here I thought it would be a good choice. The purple will look gorgeous up against my black and gray winter coats.

I am new to Michael Kors- but I'm very impressed. I wish the strap drop was a little longer, but I love everything else about the bag so far. It will be so hard not to use it til winter.

2. Hi and welcome! :flowers: Congratulations on your first Michael Kors bag! The purple patent sounds gorgeous to me, would love to see some pictures! :nuts:

3. Welcome to the forum!! CONGRATS on your MK bag and yes, please post some pics!! It sounds gorgeous!!

4. Congrats and agree with the others - post some pics!!! :biggrin:

5. Welcome and congrats! Can't wait to see pics :smile:!

6. Welcome!!!! PICS please!!!!!!!

7. Welcome to the MK subforum!! Please don't leave us hanging, we want to share your excitement, please post pix =)

:useless:

8. I tried to post a picture but it won't show up even when I use the [​IMG]

9. You may need a certain/minimum number of posts before you can post pictures - I remember reading that somewhere. . . .

10. Welcome and congrats! Let us know how you like your new MK bag...

11. ack, that sounds gorgeous! i wanna see pics too!!

12. Here is a picture of my new gorgeous winter bag. I can't wait to use it!

[​IMG]

13. gorgeous color, congrats!

14. Love purple patent!!! Congrats!

15. gorgeous! why are you waiting to use it??! use it now, girl!