Received my first LV gift today!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
So you might have remembered I gave away my first LV piece back in January:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/i-gave-away-piece-my-lv-collection-today-415261.html

Well the friend I gave it to became my boyfriend not long after and today was the one year anniversary of when we first met. He told me to open his bedroom door to find my anniversary gift and in it I found a huge LV shopping bag on his bed! I was like :wtf:. I took the bag out and opened the dustbag to find...The Damier Neverfull MM! :nuts: I'm still shocked because I've always paid for all my LVs myself and never expected anyone to buy me any! Here is a pic:

damier-2.jpg

Whats more, I looked inside the bag to find a box that had my engagement ring in it! The engagement ring did not fit but that's another story. :P He said that he always wanted to present my engagement ring like that...with it inside an LV bag! :cloud9:

Anyways, I had gotten him the petit damier wool cap, but it didn't look that good on him so we got it exchanged for the Damier Graphite Pocket Organizer! He used it right away, and I wore my new LV bag to LV right away to do the exchange! Here are some pics:

ch.jpg

ch2.jpg

Enjoy the pics!

OMG YOU GOT ENGAGED?!?! Congratulations!!!!! And everything is beautiful!

Thanks! I don't really considered myself engaged yet...just technically engaged...the ring had to be taken back to be resized and wont be ready until Thursday! :sad: I'm not supposed to tell any family members yet until he can really give it to me!

WOW, lovin' the lvoe of your fiance... Congratulations to both of you.

Show us some modelling pics of your NF and ring:love:

Thanks! His plan was to take pics of me wearing the ring and the bag together. But the ring didn't fit even though I went to get my finger measured twice and they told me the exact same measurement at both places! Argh! :cursing: