Received my black ULTIMATE SOFT!!

absolutanne

Looking for: B30 Croc in Vert .....
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Hi girls! I wanted to share some good news. :yahoo: I received my Medium Black quilted Ultimate Soft bag yesterday and it is gorgeous! The black lambskin leather is luminous and is different to the classic flap lambskin. I love the understated CC patterns on both sides of the bag, and the CC silver zip pull. It appears to be coated with something that makes it much durable than the flap lambskin. I yearn to have that one too though!

One concern I have: (there's always a downer, no) I'm afraid the lambskin will get wrinkly over time and use because it IS a slouchy model, not like the cabas though, the bottom is a rectangular base. Do you girls know if the lambskin will wrinkle overtime?

Pics to come! :rolleyes:

One concern I have: (there's always a downer, no) I'm afraid the lambskin will get wrinkly over time and use because it IS a slouchy model, not like the cabas though, the bottom is a rectangular base. Do you girls know if the lambskin will wrinkle overtime?

Congrats on your bag! I own a similar Chanel lambskin bag--sort of the sister to the Ultimate Soft line--that I purchased last November. (See pic below.) It is extremely soft and unstructured; it collapses sort of like a Balenciaga, and it hangs like a hobo over the shoulder. It doesn't really "wrinkle," but I do think it is very important to stuff it well with tissue paper when not in use, to maintain the shape. It is also important to not rest the chain on the bag when in storage, because this could make indentations on the lambskin; I just put some tissue paper around the chain to prevent that from happening.

Attachments

• Chanel family pic.JPG
    Chanel family pic.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 430
Congrats! Pics please! My large light beige US was supposed to be here today, but I will not receive it until Thurs. I will post pics also. I would like to see the size difference between the medium and the large. The black is stunning!

Ok ok, aren't we getting a bit anxious?? Here are some pics. I'm sorry they're a bit bad and dirty looking because I took them from a webcam and the lens is dirty (I couldn't clean it bc it was too small!). So, IGNORE ANY WEIRD DISCOLORATIONS such as bluish, reddish dots and tones (it is light reflected from my laptop screen and dirty lens). The leather is so soft and buttery, like a lambskin leather jacket that's been bit worn but not too distressed. I love the hardware details! I'll post modeling pics soon whenever I have access to a real digi cam. :yes:

Attachments

• US_flatfront.jpg
    US_flatfront.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 525
  • US_angledview.jpg
    US_angledview.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 589
  • US_sidepocketview.jpg
    US_sidepocketview.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 525
  • US_stuffed.jpg
    US_stuffed.jpg