Received invite to LV ready to wear event. Help?

princess_riya

Nov 15, 2011
Canada
I received an email invite. I've never attended one and don't think I'd purchase ready to wear but think I'd go to see what it's about. Does one dress up? What usually happens at these events? Are you required to buy? Tia!

madisonmamaw

Dec 10, 2013
I have never been to one or got invited for that matter
but love to bump this up

also what comes to mind is to perhaps ring up your SA and ask?
i think if it doesnt specify dress code you are free to dress as youd like
and i wouldnt believe you are expected to purchase anything

although, there may be goodies bags =)

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
you can wear what ever you wish ..you are under no obligagtion to buy and it will be a fun time viewing and trying on the new season .. food and drinks are provided. Have a lovely time:smile:

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
Oh how exciting for you. I used to get invitations to Burberry events (before they closed their stores here) and I treated it like a cocktail event. There is no obligation to buy and as Shalomjude said just enjoy yourself and have some bubbles.

PS don't forget to take pictures to share with your TPF family :P

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Oh definitely attend if you can. These events are a lot of fun with good food and drink and of course beautiful RTW to see.

I also treat these special events as a cocktail party and dress nicely - not fancy, just nice.

You are under no obligation whatsoever to buy. But it sure is fun viewing all the new items.

Of course, you can usually find me in the shoe section or looking at the fine jewelry and of course trying on new handbags.

Have fun with it! :balloon:

Gigia89

Aug 22, 2014
Lalaland
Oh it sounds delightful , I would say wear anything but do a fall look since we are entering the season and show off your style ;) have fun! Hope I get an invite some day , enjoy !

lovlouisvuitton

I Love Evo's & LV's!
Authenticator
Aug 16, 2012
:Running amuck in Oz!
I love these events! You get a chance to see all the New Goodies! You might just want to take your CC with you, I could never pass the VIP Gifts you can buy! :cloud9: Wear something Fab as I found that most people do dress for the Occasion. Hope you have fun!

princess_riya

Nov 15, 2011
Canada
Thank you. Truthfully I'm an accessories/ handbag person and wear jeans 24/7 along with a nice blouse or shirt to work. So I'm a bit panicked :smile: would a nice tunic with black leggings be too basic? THANKS :smile:

lovlouisvuitton

I Love Evo's & LV's!
Authenticator
Aug 16, 2012
:Running amuck in Oz!
Thank you. Truthfully I'm an accessories/ handbag person and wear jeans 24/7 along with a nice blouse or shirt to work. So I'm a bit panicked :smile: would a nice tunic with black leggings be too basic? THANKS :smile:

Me too! :P

I usually dress up a little, the last time I went - I wore Designer jeans with Marc Jacobs wedges and a Designer Top - no big deal! Wear something Comfortable, as you will be doing alot of standing, bending and sitting if you get a chance! Don't worry about what other people are wearing, You just have a Fabulous time! :coolio: And don't forget those pics please! ;)

Last edited: