Received fake shoes from Nordstroms

Emacchio

Mar 3, 2017
Hello - I am new to this forum. I ordered a pair of Black patent leather 100mm Piagelles from Nordstrom last week. They arrived today and I noticed they were fakes immediately!! I own several there pairs and the red is almost maroon, the interior is loose and crooked, the stamp is barely there, the packaging was totally off and no additional heel tips were included. Not sure if anyone else has seen this before, specifically from Nordstrom. I called customer service and they "noted" my order and I now have to go to one of their stores and hope I can get this corrected without them accusing me of swapping them for fakes. I've ordered authentic shoes many times. Getting to the nearest Nordstrom is over an hour and I have 2 small kids. I cannot believe this happened from such a reputable department store.

(I apologize if this post is in the wrong spot, I haven't seen anywhere else it would be appropriate. )

Attachments

• IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,262
  • IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,263
  • IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,305
  • IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,323
Hello - I am new to this forum. I ordered a pair of Black patent leather 100mm Piagelles from Nordstrom last week. They arrived today and I noticed they were fakes immediately!! I own several there pairs and the red is almost maroon, the interior is loose and crooked, the stamp is barely there, the packaging was totally off and no additional heel tips were included. Not sure if anyone else has seen this before, specifically from Nordstrom. I called customer service and they "noted" my order and I now have to go to one of their stores and hope I can get this corrected without them accusing me of swapping them for fakes. I've ordered authentic shoes many times. Getting to the nearest Nordstrom is over an hour and I have 2 small kids. I cannot believe this happened from such a reputable department store.

(I apologize if this post is in the wrong spot, I haven't seen anywhere else it would be appropriate. )

[emoji44] omgggg!! I can't believe they did that!!
Its the worst fake ever! Maybe someone swapped them before they ship it out to you!

That's what I'm thinking happened. But distressing, nonetheless because I refuse to be blamed for this. Hoping they do the right thing and refund my money.

Does no one check the returns? That shouldn't have been accepted to begin with. :/ and they should have someone with brand familiarity checking returns and when they are sent for sales.

Glad you got your money back, but it shouldn't have happened.

Makes you wonder what slips through the cracks now.

Reactions: KDasch
Oh wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you! When I returned some unworn CLs to Saks, they took my shoes in the back and I waited a long time while they checked them. But not everyone can return them in person. I'm glad Nordstrom recognized their mistake!