Received Blank Authenticity Card?!

simplicitea

Apr 22, 2016
I went to the BH location to look at Alhambra pendants a few weeks ago. I decided on the onyx although they were out of stock so the SA put in an order to arrive at the store then be shipped out to me. After opening my order, I realized the authenticity card was blank?! I went to SCP to get the necklace sent out to add 2” and I decided to ask about the empty authenticity card. They stated I would have to go back to BH for the stamp since that was technically where I purchased it. It’s a hassle since it’s a far drive. Has anyone else unboxed their piece with an empty card?

2F3FEE6B-72AE-4829-A2F3-8D03D31AAFE1.jpeg

I went to the BH location to look at Alhambra pendants a few weeks ago. I decided on the onyx although they were out of stock so the SA put in an order to arrive at the store then be shipped out to me. After opening my order, I realized the authenticity card was blank?! I went to SCP to get the necklace sent out to add 2” and I decided to ask about the empty authenticity card. They stated I would have to go back to BH for the stamp since that was technically where I purchased it. It’s a hassle since it’s a far drive. Has anyone else unboxed their piece with an empty card?

View attachment 5693514
Sounds like a very sloppy mistake and very odd that it happened, I would contact your SA to let them know and perhaps they can mail the completed card to you.

After multiple calls and a text with the photo attached, the SA texted “Shipping team may have missed the certificate booklet I had set aside for this shipment. I’ll ship it to you tomorrow!” Phew. So there’s that. Then I asked if he could include a travel pouch/cloth, if available. He left me on ‘Read’ :/

After watching unboxing videos on YT, I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw how small and plain my package was when it arrived.

I would call and speak to the manager. They have the serial of the item in the system registered to you. They can easily complete a new one and mail to you. What if you lived out of state? that’s exactly what they would do.
Exactly what I was thinking.

That’s odd that they said it can’t be mailed due to security reasons, when they’re always mailed if someone places an online order.
I feel like I was better off ordering online.

After multiple calls and a text with the photo attached, the SA texted “Shipping team may have missed the certificate booklet I had set aside for this shipment. I’ll ship it to you tomorrow!” Phew. So there’s that. Then I asked if he could include a travel pouch/cloth, if available. He left me on ‘Read’ :/

After watching unboxing videos on YT, I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw how small and plain my package was when it arrived.

So glad they're finally willing to send you your COA. Cynical me suspects the SA finally decided to just make a new one rather than insisting you come in. But hey, on the bright side, you got a free COA! :biggrin:

Reactions: hhw and carlinha