Received a TT natasha today from piperlime.

beausmom

O.G.
Mar 30, 2009
The bag is beautiful, but the package it arrived in was in horrible shape. The box was smooshed on one side and had tape wrapped all around it as if it had come open at some point. When I opened the box, the sales slip and note were not in the envelope. There was a couple of places that looked like glue on the handbag itself. It scraped right off with no damage, but I'll be thinking twice before I ever order from piperlime again.

That's a shame, but I think you should contact Piperlime and let them know about your concerns. Piperlime has a very good reputation for service, and I am sure they would send another bag to you free of charge to make up for their mistake.

I called piperlime. They said they would do an exchange but that they would have to charge my credit card and then refund me when my return was processed. I haven't decided what I'll do yet.

Sorry about your situation OP. I'd be seriously bummed if that happened. My guess is that it's more of a delivery problem, than a Piperlime problem? I'd give them a second chance. I hope it all works out.

im sorry to hear bout your bad experience. I was pretty pleased with my 1st mbymj purchase fr piperlime. The box and bag arrived in a good condition, considering it travelled all the way from the states to singapore. You should give them a 2nd chance. Hope everything works out well for you! :hugs: