Received a potential not-authentic bag - should I let the seller know?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I received a Prada Saffiano this week, and comparing it to my other three Saffiano goods, too many thing were just "off". I'm strongly suspecting the bag is not authentic, even thought the seller is convinced it is (she received it as a gift).

I returned it with the reason the bag wasn't as described (the strap was broken which the seller disclosed after shipping), so used that reason to make the return easier.

I don't want anyone to follow into the trap of buying the bag, and I'm assuming the seller will re-list the bag. Anything I should/can do?

Have a lovely weekend ladies!

2. Post the original link in the AT thread and we'll take a look. If it is not authentic then we have ways of letting ebay know and take action.

3. Thanks so much for the update missfiggy. She just reposted it with 3 pictures only, so it's sadly not enough for authentication. If you'd still like me to post it there just let me know and I'd be happy to, I just didn't want to waste your time.

4. Post the darn thing already!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice