Received a crappy Adios Star Ciao Ciao...

My bags always get wrinkled with daily use but I find that the wrinkles don't stay permanently, nylon is pretty flexible. I don't think you should be too sad, I've ironed some of my Tokidoki bags before and it worked out okay. I put a clothe between the bag and the iron and do it on a low setting with a bit of sprayed water. A ciao ciao is a lot easier too because the bag itself is flat. :tup:

Look on the bright side, squishing it into a smaller package may have saved you in shipping costs :smile:

:confused1: iono... but in my opinion AS bags are the most wrinkly or noticeable with wrinkles. i have 3 and when i purchased them, 2 already had wrinklys... so yea... it may not be the seller's fault is what i'm saying. anywho i was also concerned about wrinkles when i first got my AS bags :x you stop noticing it after awhile...

hey, it happens when you have things ordered, specially shipped outside the US. stuff the bag and wrinkles will go away, i tell you from personal experience. i had all my bags shipped to panama, all folded and as of now, no wrinkles, not even in a Luna i specified to be packed mega folded so i didnt have to pay extra fees for recieving a humongous box.

if not, common sense, if steaming doesnt work, put a towel on top of it and iron it. its not the end of mankind.

Paulie, how was the trip to Italy? Are you all settled in?? Have you been to the Toki store yet? :drool:

I hope you're having a blast (and studying very hard, too!)

-SB

lol youre a sweetheart, but im leaving in 12 days, just changed this location thingy now cause i have no clue how long will it take for us to get an apartment and internet.

but yes, will go to the toki store and break my 4 month old ban. and as for studying...classes begin the 22nd. ahhh! :Push:

IDK, my AS Zucca has wrinkles and I honetly do not care lmfao. I still love it. & yeahhhh I think wrinkles are just a part of toki as well...can't help it. IDK, I think a little wear is good anyway...unless you plan on reselling or something...now if it were dirty or something, then yeahh.

wrinkle puse is common yes, but I dont understand why some sellers cant just ship nicely in a box with tissues stuff in the bag. we are paying enough shipping fee to get a nice box and some tissues.
try steam it....it might work!

OMG, it's so frustrating...
Some days ago I won an Adios Star Ciao Ciao from ebay (don't know if I can say the seller id...) and today I received it:wtf:...
The seller put it in a waaay too small shipping bag (it was about 1/3 of the Ciao Ciao) and bent it too much.
I attached a pic, the wrinkles are big, many and noticeable, and I don't think I can iron a nylon bag...Can I?
What should I do with the seller?
I can't leave a neg fb because she would do the same with me...
I'm so sad:crybaby:, the more I look at it, the more I can't like this bag...
Please help meeeeeeeee:crybaby:

Try using a travel size steam iron and put inside the bag with a thin cloth over the iron to prevent water soaking into the bag... so a cloth over the steam iron, inside the bag. I stored my nylon Prada bag for the winter and didn't stuff it properly. My husband put a pair of shoes on it for the whole summer. It worked on my bag!!! Let me know if it works!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: