reccomendations for a purchase under 3000?

I'd recommend the Chanel petite shopping tote in black with gold leather chain. It's a beautiful, classic bag. The size is just perfect for me, I'm 5'3'' 105 lbs. I just purchased it in Paris for 1150 euros or about $1,529.50. This is my very first Chanel bag and I love it! ;)

I have one... In black patent ... It was $2100 and was first Chanel purchase last fall.I believe it is the timeless clutch like pp said. Love how it has such a classic Chanel look for better price then a flap... Although I finally caved and ordered a jumbo!
Or you could buy a mini for $1900.again classic Chanel look if you are on a budget...
3-4.jpg

4-2.jpg

I love your first Chanel a lot. Do you know How much is it now??:thinking: in US?? TIA:smile:

I have one... In black patent ... It was $2100 and was first Chanel purchase last fall.I believe it is the timeless clutch like pp said. Love how it has such a classic Chanel look for better price then a flap... Although I finally caved and ordered a jumbo!
Or you could buy a mini for $1900.again classic Chanel look if you are on a budget...
3-4.jpg

4-2.jpg

I love your bag - does anyone know if this bag is still available??

I'd say the GST at $2900. I just got mine in beige as there is supposed to be a price increase in the near future - who knows. It was $2350 last summer and I hesitated because I had just gotten my jumbo flap the day before that increase. I refused to let it happen again so I just picked her up tonight.

Attachments

• GST zipper.jpg
    GST zipper.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 933
  • GST front.jpg
    GST front.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 905
I would say go for ITB! The business flap totally has the whole classic look one asks from Chanel. For me its the iconic chanel flap bag, but with a fresh young edge. It looks so much like the classic jumbo or maxi,(from a distance they look EXACTLY the same,honestly, even i got confused a couple of times at the mall-) but at the same time its wayyyyyy more unique!
Also while calfskin feels MUCH better in my opinion than caviar since its soft and smooth, at the same time its SO low maintanance! And of course much lighter than the heavy classic.
Classic flap is nice too but its starting to feel boring IMO. At least that's what i think!
Hope i helped!;)

Another vote for the GST! For only $2900 it's a great versatile bag that you can use from the office right through the weekends! Black is always great, but the 12C Red would be a fun neutral!