Recalling Coach File Pack?

1. Have any of you heard about the recalling of the Coach File Pack? :amazed: My friend went to Bloomies to check out this bag and the SA there told her that it's a defective item and Coach is now recalling all the File Packs from the stores. I can't believe that bag is defective! I wanted one too... :cry: That listing is already removed from the Coach website! :shocked:

2. I wonder what was wrong w/ them to be recalled!?! Since it's recalled do you know if they are even going to come back out with them.

3. I have a patchwork file bag, is that being recalled, and why? I love that thing, they will have to pry it out of my hands. lol

ETA: Are you sure it did not just sell out? A month ago they told me there were only 130 or so left.

4. what about the new scarf one? is that one okay?

5. I think it's ONLY the file pack that's being recalled and I'm not sure why. My friend just told me this last night and I was just surprised and confused. :blink: Her SA is packing up their file packs and mailing them back to Coach corporate for inspection.

I hope I'm not starting a rumor... :Push:

6. I just bought one with my 25% off and I have heard nothing about it but please let us know if you hear anything. I think they just sold out.

7. yeah i checked out coach at paramus and they said they werent going to recieve any file packs this season..odd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice