Rec for nude patent pumps?

Dolce Vita Duchess - I've tried these on and the sole seems a little flimsy (I've read here that it's actually just cardboard), but they are definitely very cute!

duchess-4_butterscotch_side_large.jpg

A little over your price range at $122, though. Here's the link: Dolce Vita Duchess

There is a brand called Pied a Terre, it is available at some upmarket department stores in the UK, I don't know whether they are sold in the States. They are high quality and I know they do nude pumps almost every season. These look very much like nude Very Prive:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PIED-A-TERRE-NUDE-PATENT-PEEP-TOE-COURT-SHOES-SIZE-4_W0QQitemZ150177950305QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dolce Vita Duchess - I've tried these on and the sole seems a little flimsy (I've read here that it's actually just cardboard), but they are definitely very cute!

duchess-4_butterscotch_side_large.jpg

A little over your price range at $122, though. Here's the link: Dolce Vita Duchess

Since I've already taken the plunge and gone completely mad for CL I cannot go back, but those are both excellent lower cost alternatives.