Rebuilding a collection

Overdue for an update. Here’s a new mini B with dash lining. Just slightly more blue in person.

View attachment 5305213then a pile of wine-ish colored bags. I know for sure the mini Nikki and the Mini B are wine. The MAC is ruby. I think the full size Nikki is deep red.
View attachment 5305216

Will try to take better pictures when we’re not in the depths of winter haha

Love your red/wine pile! :love:

Reactions: jennalovesbags
Overdue for an update. Here’s a new mini B with dash lining. Just slightly more blue in person.

View attachment 5305213then a pile of wine-ish colored bags. I know for sure the mini Nikki and the Mini B are wine. The MAC is ruby. I think the full size Nikki is deep red.
View attachment 5305216

Yes, nice Minkie pile!!!

View attachment 5305216

All the wine’ish colors look so rich! Perfect for the cooler seasons!

View attachment 5305216

nice collection....looks like you're successful at rebuilding :smile:
I have a bag coming in a shade of purple- believe it will be plum. makes a good neutral

Amazing collection!
What is the texture like on your deep red? I'm wondering if the wine mini Nikki I have is actually deep red. The leather is completely different from my wine bags.