Rebuilding a collection

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can’t believe the bags I sold over the years, despite RM being my first love. I’m going to document my rebuilding efforts here.

2. #2 Jul 14, 2019 at 10:57 AM
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 11:48 AM
    Thankfully I hung onto these two mini Nikkis that I purchased at a sample sale (maybe 2013/14?). I don’t know the colors because they weren’t well marked. Blue has brown and black hash lining and the grown has the b/w dash.

Attached Files:

Naomisully, annaversary and Shelby33 like this.
  3. These are really pretty!

jennalovesbags likes this.
  4. This OS red Nikki with blue/white lining and gold signature hardware arrived today!

Attached Files:

annaversary and Shelby33 like this.
  5. Is that Scarlet? GORGEOUS!!!

6. Jenna!!

I feel the same, lol. I’ve been “rebuilding” these past months too.

May I ask which bags you may be searching for specifically? :smile:

Shelby33 likes this.
  7. #7 Jul 15, 2019 at 8:28 PM
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 8:40 PM
    Maybe? I was never good at keeping up with colors. Here’s a close up.

Attached Files:

Shelby33 and OhHelloDoll like this.
  8. I’m working on finding Nikkis. I like the other styles but they don’t work well for me. I have three others coming soon! And a MMAB because it was such a good deal.

annaversary and Shelby33 like this.
  9. I love Nikkis too, I think I got 2 old ones in the past month or so. I have 5 now and 1 mini. I really want a black one.

10. I think that is Scarlett from 2008.

jennalovesbags likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice