Rebelle Noir - Anyone getting it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been eyeing this bag for the F/W 09 collection, but at $3,230, is it really worth it? I'm also waitlisting on the Speedy Eclipse in Gold. :P

2. it IS nice, but that's a pretty penny. if it fits in your bank account, go for it!

3. does anyone have pics of these?

4. idk.... from online pics it doesn't look too fabulous for it to be worth $3230, but it could be another story IRL.... but you should definitely get the speedy eclipse in gold. :]

5. If money were no object I would get the Rebelle over the sequin bag...its leather for one and for me I feel that it has a very classy and less trendy look....the rebelle looks timeless to me...and in that light I think they can get away with the price tag.....

6. It is cute! I think, however, that it is a little pricey.

7. I LVOE the Man Papillon (Beauborg Sac Sport)

8. meh, the only bag i kind of like from this collection is the Neo Noe.