Rebel & Charlie REVEAL + pics of my small family!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
Received my 2 new purchases today.

attachment.php

EB Rebel - When I got it, I went....huh? which part is electrifiying? It looks pretty much like my EB Mini Marley. Had to come home to compare to see the difference. I love the shiny leather of the Rebel & the EB is actually a richer EB IMO. Whilst the EB Marley was creamier, this was sleek but the shade is a darker midtoned blue.The hobo is a little bulky with the wide strap but I think it will distribute weight evenly & make it so comfy slinging over my shoulders.

attachment.php

Cafe Charlie - Loved the shade but was expecting a LARGE bag. The size of this IRL came as a very nice surprise. Love the size & shade but it is a little on the heavy size. I think it's the leather. Bummer tho, the panelling on the back is not even. But I have learnt to accept the very uneven panelling in a lot of Treesje.

Attachments

• ebs1.JPG
    ebs1.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 360
  • cafecharlie1.JPG
    cafecharlie1.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
I am a little crazy over blues now so you will see many in my small family of Treesje bags. The thing I like about this brand is the squishy leather & the HUGE variety of styles. I have always started a collection with a brand with multiples of a style, buying in different colours. This is the first time I want to keep it at just one bag per style.

attachment.php

Before the new additions.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

L-R : EB Rebel, Cafe Charlie, Royal Avalon, Teal Turner, EB Mini Marley, Black Shine Marseille, Raspberry Asher

Attachments

• fam1.JPG
    fam1.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 361
  • fam5.JPG
    fam5.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 357
  • fam6.JPG
    fam6.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 368
  • fam4.JPG
    fam4.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 367
Ooh, love the newest additions, congrats, pb! And that's a pretty sizeable collection already! :lol: Love the variety of colours that you have so far!

Hmm, interesting comparison of the EB Rebel and the new EB too... I wonder if your EB Rebel is the same as the ones that jc and LR got? If so, I wonder how that compares to the EB Asher (since jc's pics showed a difference between those two too)? Hmm, there could be way more colour variation amongst the older EB leathers than I previously thought!

Oh, also, I kinda know what you mean about wanting to keep it at one colour/bag per style... I'm not generally inclined to replicate styles, but I think Treesje's styles are varied enough that it's hard to stick to just the same few styles when there are other bags/styles to explore too!

piky1, odebdo, beljwl, tonij2000, Thank you!:flowers:

doodledoo, I go weak at bright blues so loving all the EBs I can get.

lvdreamer & Nikki, Thank you! I love both that Charlie & Rebel & I bite the bullet & got it before a sale. I did not want to risk it going OOS on me.

tejava, Thank you! I love that they are functional. Finally I feel that I have bags for airplane travel. I always had to leave my RM home coz they do not sling comfy. My SO held my Asher for me yesterday & he also said it is heavy. So far only the Charlie & Asher are heavy & the others seem pretty weightless.

starkfan, Thank you! Frankly my judgement may not be best. I had a Balenciaga Electric Blue bag & it was really brighter. Treesje ver IMO is darker by a few shades but in bright light it is still kind of electric. I don't know if this measures how dark/bright it is vs jc's & lr's. I think normally I like to stick to styles that work but am enjoying the varied styles of Treesje.

zoesma, Thank you! I hope I can keep it at 1bag/style for a long while.

Code Blue, Thank you! I need some more non blue but that will be in the not so near future.

ivy, Thanks. I am liking Rebel but not sure how comfy it would be. I was eyeing the Fuchsia too but not sure how bright t hat would be. It is kinda small relative to the RMs I had not so long ago.