Rebel & Charlie REVEAL + pics of my small family!

Gorgeous collection PB! I love the colors you have acquired and the styles too. I too love the huge variety of styles that they have. It makes it so fun to collect them...each style is so unique.

Wow, gorgeous eye candy! I love your collection, pink! That teal Turner is screaming to me. I want that bag! I keep waiting for it to drop at LB, but it hasn't happened. I too love Treesje for all of their different styles and leather variations/colors. I've been carrying my Charlie in Timoro the last couple of days, and I don't find it heavy at all. I wonder if the leathers weigh differently?

az, Thank you! The Teal Turner is GORGEOUS. If you have LB points, it would be good to use them. I think jc mentioned before that the Cafe Charlie is heavier than Timoro Charlie. I think it could be the leather. Cafe is really thick & feel so dense. Timoro is like my EB Marley leather yeah? That is pretty light a leather.

ghall, Thanks! I love the Asher too despite the weight. Teal is a Turner, shaped like Avalon.