Rebel & Charlie REVEAL + pics of my small family!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
Received my 2 new purchases today.

EB Rebel - When I got it, I went....huh? which part is electrifiying? It looks pretty much like my EB Mini Marley. Had to come home to compare to see the difference. I love the shiny leather of the Rebel & the EB is actually a richer EB IMO. Whilst the EB Marley was creamier, this was sleek but the shade is a darker midtoned blue.The hobo is a little bulky with the wide strap but I think it will distribute weight evenly & make it so comfy slinging over my shoulders.

Cafe Charlie - Loved the shade but was expecting a LARGE bag. The size of this IRL came as a very nice surprise. Love the size & shade but it is a little on the heavy size. I think it's the leather. Bummer tho, the panelling on the back is not even. But I have learnt to accept the very uneven panelling in a lot of Treesje.

Attachments

Last edited:

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I am a little crazy over blues now so you will see many in my small family of Treesje bags. The thing I like about this brand is the squishy leather & the HUGE variety of styles. I have always started a collection with a brand with multiples of a style, buying in different colours. This is the first time I want to keep it at just one bag per style.

Before the new additions.

L-R : EB Rebel, Cafe Charlie, Royal Avalon, Teal Turner, EB Mini Marley, Black Shine Marseille, Raspberry Asher

Attachments

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Love the new Rebel and Charlie! Also, your collection is amazing! Congrats!!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Ooh, love the newest additions, congrats, pb! And that's a pretty sizeable collection already! :lol: Love the variety of colours that you have so far!

Hmm, interesting comparison of the EB Rebel and the new EB too... I wonder if your EB Rebel is the same as the ones that jc and LR got? If so, I wonder how that compares to the EB Asher (since jc's pics showed a difference between those two too)? Hmm, there could be way more colour variation amongst the older EB leathers than I previously thought!

Oh, also, I kinda know what you mean about wanting to keep it at one colour/bag per style... I'm not generally inclined to replicate styles, but I think Treesje's styles are varied enough that it's hard to stick to just the same few styles when there are other bags/styles to explore too!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
i love them all pink!!! they are beautiful!!
and i think the idea of one bag/one style is a great one too!!!

skydive nikki

Mar 14, 2009
here
Wow!!! GORGEOUS collection babe! I want that Rebel and the Charlie too!!! I need to find a good deal on the EB Rebel!!!

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
You have a lovely Treesje collection!! I like Treesje because they are so comfortable to carry, but I agree, Treesje bags are on the heavy side.

Code Blue

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Wonderful collection pink! I love all the different colors and styles... they're the same ones I'd be drawn to!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
piky1, odebdo, beljwl, tonij2000, Thank you!:flowers:

doodledoo, I go weak at bright blues so loving all the EBs I can get.

lvdreamer & Nikki, Thank you! I love both that Charlie & Rebel & I bite the bullet & got it before a sale. I did not want to risk it going OOS on me.

tejava, Thank you! I love that they are functional. Finally I feel that I have bags for airplane travel. I always had to leave my RM home coz they do not sling comfy. My SO held my Asher for me yesterday & he also said it is heavy. So far only the Charlie & Asher are heavy & the others seem pretty weightless.

starkfan, Thank you! Frankly my judgement may not be best. I had a Balenciaga Electric Blue bag & it was really brighter. Treesje ver IMO is darker by a few shades but in bright light it is still kind of electric. I don't know if this measures how dark/bright it is vs jc's & lr's. I think normally I like to stick to styles that work but am enjoying the varied styles of Treesje.

zoesma, Thank you! I hope I can keep it at 1bag/style for a long while.

Code Blue, Thank you! I need some more non blue but that will be in the not so near future.

ivy, Thanks. I am liking Rebel but not sure how comfy it would be. I was eyeing the Fuchsia too but not sure how bright t hat would be. It is kinda small relative to the RMs I had not so long ago.