Rebecca's collection *Updates on pg. 95*

KK said:
Great collection! I love your black chanel tote, can I ask you if the gold chain has faded through time?

That's actually navy blue! You can't really tell unless you look at it in direct sunlight, then you'll notice the stitching. Also, in that particular style/line, the navy bags like that one have silver hardware and the black bags have gold hardware.

Loganz said:
Holy Cannoli - that is a lot of Louis. :biggrin:

Lovely collection Rebecca, have you been collecting bags long? You have so many.

Lol..my mom started buying a couple LV's when I was little (late 80s, early 90's). Then I got her started buying the multicolore and the vernis line. A lot of them are hers but fortunately, she shares them :biggrin:

Here are some updated pics I took this morning..you can see things better:
updatedvernis.jpg

updatedmonogram.jpg

updatedmc.jpg

lvextras.jpg

updatedchanels.jpg

Then I went to all that trouble and STILL forgot to add my mom's Vive Cite GM bag to the group pic lol:
IM004975.jpg

jm311 said:
*still waits for you to post a pic of you using the Chanel scarf as a belt... :P* Effing hot collection... *also waits on the Perforated Green Pochette your mom's holding back on..* ;)

Lol I forgot about that. Sorry haha. I'll take it then just send you the link on myspace. :smile:

Last pics! Since everyone else is including accessories/shoes too, I decided I should :biggrin:

LVbookandshoes.jpg

blackflats.jpg

pinklvscarf.jpg

eyelovescarf.jpg

wallet.jpg

And I know everyone's seen the other stuff by now but this was the only pic I had that showed my belt...I took this one awhile ago for myspace.
IM004963.jpg

:biggrin: I just had a thought.... :idea:

Now that I saw how small the LV's are on Rebecca's belt...
Do y'all think the Monogram Canvas Wapity would look better with smaller LV's, like with the Multicolore Wapity? IMO: I think the Monogram Canvas looks weird with just 2 regular-sized LV's on each side, and the Multicolore Wapity has smaller LV's and looks hella cuter? :suspiciou

elle said:
Hey Rebecca! I love your Vernis collection :smile: One of these days...I hope to get a Biscayne Bay, the shape is too cute. How do you like those?

Thanks! I love your collection too! And the Biscayne Bay is a great bag..I'd suggest the GM rather than the PM though because the PM is just *too* small. The GM fits my wallet, makeup bag and other little things just perfectly and even has extra space to spare. I love the style and the fact that it's a shoulder bag makes it 10 times better. :smile:

jm311 said:
:biggrin: I just had a thought.... :idea:

Now that I saw how small the LV's are on Rebecca's belt...
Do y'all think the Monogram Canvas Wapity would look better with smaller LV's, like with the Multicolore Wapity? IMO: I think the Monogram Canvas looks weird with just 2 regular-sized LV's on each side, and the Multicolore Wapity has smaller LV's and looks hella cuter? :suspiciou

Yeah john I agree! my Theda bracelet has the Monogram Canvas Mini.. I wish LV would create that and keep it on a lot of their things including the natural cowhide with it, like the Multicolor Porte Monnaie Billets but in Mini Monogram Canvas and natural cowhide... hmmm