REBECCALOU.com - anybody bought anything ?

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I believe John has and he was really happy with his purchase. You may want to PM him since I haven't seen him around for a couple of days. :yes:

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Europe
thanks for the info. Im not looking to buy anything from the site at the moment but I hope there will be more stock soon. I *think* John once bought a cles from her ?...Im not 100% sure but it looked hot :smile:

blew415

Loves LV & Burberry
Sep 28, 2006
Metairie
I bought my mat fowler from her. She is very sweet and prices are reasonable. Shipping did take a long time, but I have heard from other posters that it has improved since then

shiba

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
She uses Fedex now, so shipping should be much more reliable. Unfortunately, I am too chicken of the possible brokerage and other fees that Fedex might charge for importing to Canada- once bitten...

babelic

Apr 3, 2006
Finland
I´ve bought from her several times (on ebay). She´s very nice and I don´t remember having any issues with shipping. :smile:

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
She`s the only ebay seller I`ve bought from, and I was very happy, so if I plan on getting anything in the future, I`ll check if she has it before I look at other sellers :yes:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
boohoo, I didn't get any candy! I bought a white MC alma from her a few months ago, got a nice thank you card and the shipping was FAST (to USA)