Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After Mini Bag...

1. :love: I swear, she must have been reading my mind; I love the style of it. So glad she made a smaller version! Does anyone know if it will fit over the shoulder?

Link: Rebecca Minkoff: Morning After Mini

2. The larger version fits over the shoulder... Definitely won't fit comfortably over a winter coat though...

3. Thanks...:sad: I was actually thinking about it as a Fall/Winter bag...:girlsigh:

4. Maybe it would be different on you. I believe the handle is only like 15-16 inches long... and has less than a 7" drop

5. she's a member here, maybe she can offer some insight!

6. :nuts: Wait...Rebecca Minkoff is a member here?:supacool:

7. Yup

8. oh yeah! I've PMd w/ her!

9. I have the morning after mini in white w/basketweave and that is how I carry it (over my shoulder). It fits fine even when I wear a denim jacket. I have seen the morning after and it is gorgeous too but HUGE in my opinion. The mini holds everything and more:yes:

10. Thanks for the response! I think I may have to get one in black.:love:

11. I have the morning after in the regular size. I agree it is large, but then I'm addicted to large bags. Love the bag- can't go wrong with it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice