Rebecca Minkoff Vixen XBody - Strap Help

melpomeni

a.k.a. Mandy!
May 5, 2012
USA
So I managed to receive a new RM bag this Christmas, a Vixen crossbody in navy! But the strap is just a bit too short and I am thinking of getting some rings to extend it...but I've had no luck! I've searched local leather goods stores in town and also eBay, but almost everything comes in nickel/silver or antique brass when I need gold.

Has anyone here had any luck with online vendors or can guide me to finding out where I can get large gold tone o-rings or spring gate rings for their RM bags? I'd very much appreciate it!

PurseSamples

Jan 6, 2011
Hi Melpomeni!
I can't answer your question, but I have a question for you. What is the name and make of the bag that is your profile picture? I love it!
Thanks,

melpomeni

a.k.a. Mandy!
May 5, 2012
USA
Well I managed to find some gold rings to put on my bag and they work pretty well in creating some extra length. I'm pretty satisfied with it. The rings I used are the ones in that link actually!

As for the bag in my picture it is a Cynthia Rowley, and one of the few I've seen in leather. The name of the bag escapes me considering I've had it for at least three years and I never saw it anywhere else. It was purchased at Saks.