Rebecca Minkoff teams up with Casio Baby G

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/minkoffs-new-baby-5426750

Great looking watch! From WWD:
fs-minkoff-watch.jpg

There's a video featuring the watch (Gavin produced): http://minkette.rebeccaminkoff.com/are-you-ready-to-be-g-shocked/

It's super cute! Already sold out on shopcasio.com :sad:

I've been calling EVERYWHERE to try to find the watch-- it's not sold out on shopcasio.com yet, they haven't gotten inventory to start selling yet (or at least that's what the manager I spoke with told me). Same for Lord & Taylor. They are "expecting" inventory this month but no one actually has the watch to sell yet and if someone out there knows otherwise, PLEASE correct me!! :smile:

I also spoke with the sales dept at RM and they said they wouldn't be carrying it online and also didn't know what other retailers besides L&T would be carrying it.

I really want it so I keep checking back every day to L&T.com and to shopcasio.com in hopes that it will appear and be ready to buy!!!

I like it a lot. In fact I told DH I wanted it and then he reminded me I don't wear watches... I don't care, I still want one..:P

lol!! me too!! i have to constantly wash my hands so i've never done well with watches or bracelets :lol:

I want it too! I don't even wear watches. I barely know how to tell time. Kidding.

TGP, :lolots: girllll u crack me up!

love it! i just ordered one, been hesitant on getting a new watch for a year now because my dream one costs an arm and leg. this one however is tooooooo cute to pass up, cant wait to see it in person

I don't know if I'm more excited about this or the SO bag that we've got in the works. This watch is too cute -- I did 2nd day shipping because I have zero patience for waiting. Also can't wait to see it in person.

Rebecca is giving one away on Facebook and Twitter!

Sundown today marks the beginning of the eight day celebration of Hanukkah. Childhood songs like Dreidel will sound the air while the first candle is sparked over family feasts. As we bring in the holiday, we would like to wish a very Happy Hanukkah from the entire Rebecca Minkoff Team.

To help celebrate, Rebecca Minkoff has decided to gift one of her lucky Minkettes the highly coveted Rebecca Minkoff Baby-G Watch. Tell us your favorite Hanukkah memories on Facebook or Twitter to be entered to win. One lucky winner will be announced Wednesday, December 28th. Good luck Minkettes!