Rebecca Minkoff shipment

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello guys can anyone help me, I have recently ordered a bag from the Rebecca Minkoff website and I have been given a tracking number to track my shipment through UPS but, recently I have been given a different tracking number by UPS and it say that my package is being shipped to Erlanger, KY, US. I live in South Korea is this just the process of the shipment ?

2. All Rebecca Minkoff orders ship from their warehouse in New Jersey. If the tracking shows a different city/state, I strongly recommend you call their customer service and see what is going on. You said you were given a different tracking number, have you checked the one RM has sent to you? The update should say it is shipped from somewhere in New Jersey, not KY. I know UPS sometimes recycle their tracking numbers which results in a different status update, but eventually the status will update once more to show the correct information. If you're still confused I strongly recommend you call them tomorrow (over in the US it's probably 12 am in NYC, so they're closed now).

Here is their phone number: 1 ( 866 ) 838- 6991
    And the office hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am - 6 pm EDT

I wouldn't recommend emailing them as they take forever to reply back. Hope you will receive your order soon!

3. thank you so if it ships from New Jersey it's safe to say that my package will arrive in South Korea ?

4. It might say that Kentucky is the destination because it's the last place it'll be in the US before transferring to a different country and carrier. When I lived in Norway and bought stuff from abroad, sometimes the tracking number would only work for part of the journey since the package changed carriers along the way and the tracking number didn't continue with it. The packages always arrived eventually. I'd say wait and see what happens, but follow the tracking closely. If it says "delivered" in Kentucky and it's not been delivered, contact costumer service.

5. Does your shipping info mention PB or Pitney Bowes? I just had a shipment to Germany and the confirmation number in the email was linked to UPS by accident. I believe RM uses Pitney Bowes for most of their international shipments. Look for a different link to track your package on PB's site and paste in the number there.

6. the carrier will get all the parcels from all places to their warehouse in KY and then ship individual parcels to the destination countries from there. use the Pitney Bowes tracking number (starts with CP) and track it on their website (http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/) instead. based on my own experiences (i'm located in Hong Kong btw), it usually takes about 9-12 working days to be delivered. if it does not show up in 14 days, then i advise you contact RM via email.

7. +1 to all the above, Erlanger, KY is the Pitney Bowes shipping center. Ordering on eBay works like this too.