Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale: Up to 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

katheryn

O.G.
Jul 19, 2006
I just called and bought the morning after (regular size) in chocolate. I am so excited! I looked at some colors online before calling, and the chocolate seemed so rich and versatile. There are some good pics right here on TPF. The final total with shipping was $306 and they are shipping it Monday. The lady who took my order was very nice.

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Aaaaaah! I finally get time to call and they literally JUST sold out of the morning after mini in Navy. waaaaah. I guess I'll get another color. :sad:

Edit: Chocolate it is! I'm on my way to pick it up now. Weee!

Silverbelle

Sep 20, 2006
I bought the black clutch :yahoo: It was $125.

I spoke with Jacque and she said there is one Dream Clutch left in Sky if anyone is looking at that style. It is also $125.

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
Heads up! They are selling out quickly. Jacque told me this afternoon that the best way at this point to get a bag is to call. Her email is filling up too fast.

cgsprings, thanks so much for posting!!! I got the hobo in royal which I had really wanted and also the mini in black with patent leather trim.

They still had the morning after in the royal/brown basketweave combo as of a few minutes ago.
cg, do you know if they still have the mini in black with patent trim still? i'm in love and i must have it! oh, also, what was the price on that one?

TIA!

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
I got the Grace in chocolate for $275 and $290 shipped! (I never understand how shipping a purse costs that much...I could ship it for less!) It orginally went for $585! :yahoo:

kachesle

Mar 15, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I got the Grace in chocolate for $275 and $290 shipped! (I never understand how shipping a purse costs that much...I could ship it for less!) It orginally went for $585! :yahoo:
It's cause they are shipping with UPS, which I like over USPS when expensive stuff is involved.

I want the Grace too--I love it!

soundjade

Feb 28, 2007
NYC
do they have the morning after in the white/basket weave? or is it not included/sold out? =( guess i'll call in the morning

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I picked up my chocolate mini last night and adore it. I really wish I could have scored the navy, but no such luck. When I spoke with Jaque they still had the patent in black but I have so many black bags I stuck with the chocolate. Try calling today to see if it's still available!

donnaeri

Feb 21, 2007
nyc
hi lisabrelle,

can you slide the morning after (regular or mini) onto your shoulders easily? the description claims that you can, but they also say that the double handles are short.

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
hi lisabrelle,

can you slide the morning after (regular or mini) onto your shoulders easily? the description claims that you can, but they also say that the double handles are short.
I spoke directly with Rebecca on Tuesday and she said that it can go over your shoulder, but it has no drop room. I don't have the Grace IRL-but I've seen her other bags and love the leather-so I am hopeful that this one is as nice. I almost bought the seafoam as Rebecca said that it was beautiful, but it definitely was a summer color...so I got the year round chocolate instead.:smile:

donnaeri

Feb 21, 2007
nyc
:okay:thanks for the response! do you know if the royal blue with basketweave is available? i want to call, but i'm at work and can only send emails (and be on the forum) at the moment..

I spoke directly with Rebecca on Tuesday and she said that it can go over your shoulder, but it has no drop room. I don't have the Grace IRL-but I've seen her other bags and love the leather-so I am hopeful that this one is as nice. I almost bought the seafoam as Rebecca said that it was beautiful, but it definitely was a summer color...so I got the year round chocolate instead.:smile:

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
:okay:thanks for the response! do you know if the royal blue with basketweave is available? i want to call, but i'm at work and can only send emails (and be on the forum) at the moment..
When I emailed on Monday-Jacque told me there was one left in royal and basketweave. I wanted it, but I figured that it would not stay on my shoulder well. Email them ASAP! Good luck!

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
hi lisabrelle,

Yeah, I can fit it over my shoulder but there isn't tons of room. If I was wearing a winter coat it might become an issue. Bag feels AMAZING, though. I adore the way it settles, if that makes any sense. It just sits well.

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.