Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale: Up to 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamSam1201

Twinkle Little Star
Jan 4, 2007
New York City
Oh nooooo... no way... I just bought the morning after bag not too long ago... guess I should get another bag to even it out haha..

kachesle

Mar 15, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Just got an email with the detail today:

June 14-15th (Thurs/Fri)
12-8pm

25-50% off retail

340 E. 18th, b/n 1st and 2nd aves.

They will ship stuff too!

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I'm excited! My mom's visiting that week but hopefully she'll be cool with doing a little sample sale shopping!

Nov 4, 2006
Washington, DC area
Good new for those far from NYC - they take phone/email orders and pre-orders.
I emailed to Jaque asking about the Morning After in blue/basketwave and she said it is going to be $290 + shipping! You can call or email her to place an order.
So bad I've just spend $$ to Miu Miu Coffer. Sorry, Morning After, next time.

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Good new for those far from NYC - they take phone/email orders and pre-orders.
I emailed to Jaque asking about the Morning After in blue/basketwave and she said it is going to be $290 + shipping! You can call or email her to place an order.
So bad I've just spend $$ to Miu Miu Coffer. Sorry, Morning After, next time.
What is her email address? I want the Morning After mini in Navy. :wlae:

adoptastray

springtime lavender
Aug 15, 2006
Heads up! They are selling out quickly. Jacque told me this afternoon that the best way at this point to get a bag is to call. Her email is filling up too fast.

cgsprings, thanks so much for posting!!! I got the hobo in royal which I had really wanted and also the mini in black with patent leather trim.

They still had the morning after in the royal/brown basketweave combo as of a few minutes ago.

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Grr, I really want the morning after mini in navy but I"m at work and can't call. This sucks!
I emailed her earlier but it sounds like I'll be out of luck. :sad: :sad::wtf:

kachesle

Mar 15, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Heads up! They are selling out quickly. Jacque told me this afternoon that the best way at this point to get a bag is to call. Her email is filling up too fast.

cgsprings, thanks so much for posting!!! I got the hobo in royal which I had really wanted and also the mini in black with patent leather trim.

They still had the morning after in the royal/brown basketweave combo as of a few minutes ago.
Thanks for the heads up! I was just about to send an email, but after I saw this I called and spoke to someone named Kate.

I got the tote in navy for $300 and the morning after mini in black for $280. I will, of course, post pics once they arrive. ;)

Oh, fyi, the clutches are all really cheap: $110-120 (there's the two styles on the site, plus something called the "dream clutch" which I've never seen... but i just found a pic here: http://www.shoprapunzels.com/store/product.asp?mode=brand&pid=9439&catid=&bid=1064).

Status
Not open for further replies.