Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale: Up to 50% OFF

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any idea which ones will be included?

2. I don't know for sure but I'll bet most of them. They are awfully nice and if you call or email them, I'm sure they will fill you in.:tup:

3. Oh nooooo... no way... I just bought the morning after bag not too long ago... guess I should get another bag to even it out haha..

4. Any details as to where and when, exactly?

Many thanks.

5. oooh, i want a tote super bad! i second the call for more details if anyone phones...

6. Just got an email with the detail today:

June 14-15th (Thurs/Fri)
    12-8pm

25-50% off retail

340 E. 18th, b/n 1st and 2nd aves.

They will ship stuff too!

7. I'm excited! My mom's visiting that week but hopefully she'll be cool with doing a little sample sale shopping!

8. Good new for those far from NYC - they take phone/email orders and pre-orders.
    I emailed to Jaque asking about the Morning After in blue/basketwave and she said it is going to be $290 + shipping! You can call or email her to place an order.
    So bad I've just spend $$ to Miu Miu Coffer. Sorry, Morning After, next time.

9. What is her email address? I want the Morning After mini in Navy. :wlae:

10. Heads up! They are selling out quickly. Jacque told me this afternoon that the best way at this point to get a bag is to call. Her email is filling up too fast.

cgsprings, thanks so much for posting!!! I got the hobo in royal which I had really wanted and also the mini in black with patent leather trim.

They still had the morning after in the royal/brown basketweave combo as of a few minutes ago.

11. Grr, I really want the morning after mini in navy but I"m at work and can't call. This sucks!
    I emailed her earlier but it sounds like I'll be out of luck. :sad: :sad::wtf:

12. Thanks for the heads up! I was just about to send an email, but after I saw this I called and spoke to someone named Kate.

I got the tote in navy for $300 and the morning after mini in black for $280. I will, of course, post pics once they arrive. ;)

Oh, fyi, the clutches are all really cheap: $110-120 (there's the two styles on the site, plus something called the "dream clutch" which I've never seen... but i just found a pic here: http://www.shoprapunzels.com/store/product.asp?mode=brand&pid=9439&catid=&bid=1064).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.