Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale NYC

Dec 19, 2007
middle of nowhere!
I"m getting tired of RM and all her NY loving! Not that I don't like NYC. but come on.. all her giveaways take place there, and ALL her sales are there. I just got tired of it and unsubscribed to her emails. Everyday I would get a new one about NYC this and that.
It just sucked she doesn't do any other sales....

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
I"m getting tired of RM and all her NY loving! Not that I don't like NYC. but come on.. all her giveaways take place there, and ALL her sales are there. I just got tired of it and unsubscribed to her emails. Everyday I would get a new one about NYC this and that.
It just sucked she doesn't do any other sales....
Her company is in NY. She also does sample sales in LA and San Francisco. If you can't make out to the physical sample sales, she does online sample sale as well.

Dec 19, 2007
middle of nowhere!
Her company is in NY. She also does sample sales in LA and San Francisco. If you can't make out to the physical sample sales, she does online sample sale as well.
I have 4 RM bags,and hate to be a downer, but have you ever tried to get in on one of her online sales? It's a nightmare, 2 times the server crashed and it was a whole day before it was fixed!
So I just try to get the best deal I can online at sales. Lunaboston.com usually has some good ones.!:lol:

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
New York City
I understand the frustration of sample sales only being in New York or LA. But it's only because all the big designers are based in either city. On the flipside though, NY and Ca have the highest standards of living! So what we save in purses we spend on other necessities lol.

This will be my first RM SS in NYC! So I'm excited to finally be here!

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
I have 4 RM bags,and hate to be a downer, but have you ever tried to get in on one of her online sales? It's a nightmare, 2 times the server crashed and it was a whole day before it was fixed!
So I just try to get the best deal I can online at sales. Lunaboston.com usually has some good ones.!:lol:

Sure, I have bought probably up to 10 bags from the online sample sales. Yes I have been there, but they upgraded the system and the last one went flawless for me.

Plus I don't think any other designers have sample sales at multiple cities.

flyingcupcake

Sep 9, 2009
i wont' be able to make it until after work. hoping to pick up something for a friend's bday, but i'll probably be standing in a line forever!

sweet_pees

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
NY
They had alot of MACs, MABs and 3 zip ones, I only got 1 sample item (Heart Throb) and a MAB. The Heart Throb has a minor cut on it though... :sad: but I love the color.

EDIT: My sister forgot to log out, this SIMPLETIMES heree!! lolll

Last edited: