rebecca minkoff repairs?

i just noticed that one of the metal rivets (just beneath where the strap meets the bag) on my MAB has fallen off! anyone have any idea how/where i can get this fixed? any suggestions are much appreciated!

I would be interested to know if anyone here has had an experience with repairs, too? E.g., how long did it take for them to fix it, was there a charge, etc? I would like to get the handle problem on my Royal/basketweave bag fixed but I would love to hear some more details on any experiences anyone has had with repairs!

Send your repairs to us! Please send in the note, where it needs to be repaired, and your name, address and email! You can send them to 340 E 18th Street Suite B. NY NY 10003. You can make it attention Cory. Thanks!

Rebecca, whats the charge on getting a bag repaired? Could you or Maven give us an idea please ;)

I'm worried about my handles falling off with how much i stuff my MAB.

I was just going to add that I sent my MAM in to get the handles worked on and I was told it should take about 2 weeks to get them repaired and returned to me. One of the ladies from RM actually called me to let me know they had received my bag and to verify the problem, etc. This was just today so I will update everyone when I get the bag back and let you all know how everything turns out!!

Good luck getting your bag repaired Iheartcats!!:flowers::flowers:

^Lilac, I didn't get any word when I sent mine in a couple of weeks ago. I figure I'd give them a few weeks then e-mail Cory for an update. I did make sure I sent it in with tracking and signature, though, so I know they got it.

Hey Lilac- i didn't get a confirmation from them when they got my bag either. i just emailed Cory.. or wait Cody... one of them, and asked for an ETA on when to expect it back, so i'm sure if you email them, they can confirm they have it!