Rebecca Minkoff price drops/constant sales/ company problems?

@RM Team Could you kindly give a help on my situation? I bought bags from RM website (Order #443912) and returned some of them on 12/02/2017. The return was delivered on 12/05/2017 (FedEx tracking # 417190362747). So far, one month has passed, but I didn’t get the refund yet, even no any updates and notification. I tried to contact the customer service many times, but no responses emails and phone calls. Could you kindly give me a help? That is a big amount of refund of 900+. Thank you so much. I am really appreciated.

@RM Team i feel like RM has stolen from me. I purchased 2 bags during the black friday pre-sale (before things were marked down even further/gifts thrown in), and my bags took forever to ship, and RM wouldn't give me the free gift others were getting, or do a price adjustment. TO MAKE MATTERS MUCH WORSE, i returned one of the bags, 2 days later, and it's now January 15 and i still have not received a refund. I've called every day, at different times of day, and NOBODY answers the phone. I've left emails and no response is ever received. I assume i have to file a credit card dispute now. This is unacceptable to run a business this way.

Totally unacceptable! Hope you both get refunded. Like someone else said, I would try your credit card company.

Reactions: andral5
i can't believe customers are having to come to an online forum to ask for help with refunds. RM was my gateway into designer bags and I am just so sad to see the company like this. 10 years ago I was an avid fan and today I wouldn't even buy an RM on clearance at nordstrom rack. Very sad.

Agreed. She has tons of complaints on her Facebook as well, not sure why something hasn't been done.

Reactions: andral5
@RM Team Could you kindly give a help on my situation? I bought bags from RM website (Order #443912) and returned some of them on 12/02/2017. The return was delivered on 12/05/2017 (FedEx tracking # 417190362747). So far, one month has passed, but I didn’t get the refund yet, even no any updates and notification. I tried to contact the customer service many times, but no responses emails and phone calls. Could you kindly give me a help? That is a big amount of refund of 900+. Thank you so much. I am really appreciated.
@RM Team i feel like RM has stolen from me. I purchased 2 bags during the black friday pre-sale (before things were marked down even further/gifts thrown in), and my bags took forever to ship, and RM wouldn't give me the free gift others were getting, or do a price adjustment. TO MAKE MATTERS MUCH WORSE, i returned one of the bags, 2 days later, and it's now January 15 and i still have not received a refund. I've called every day, at different times of day, and NOBODY answers the phone. I've left emails and no response is ever received. I assume i have to file a credit card dispute now. This is unacceptable to run a business this way.

Please file a complaint to the BBB. This will usually get their attention.

https://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/clothing/rebecca-minkoff-in-new-york-ny-112913

I got my bag with the straps covered by plastic tubing instead of that white foam wrap thing. It did not come with a dust bag (granted, dust bag was not stated on product page). For the price I paid for the item (coupon on sale price), I'm not complaining. This is giving me the idea that maybe some items on the sale page are RM's version of made for outlet? How could the item I got even be sold at its full price ?

Agreed. She has tons of complaints on her Facebook as well, not sure why something hasn't been done.
That and complaints were selectively replied to on the FB pages too. I hope these won't be selectively resolved.

shame on you rebecca minkoff. your customer service is a joke.
Too busy posting on social media to care for customer service. They already posted 2-3 pics on instagram and none of the complaints have been responded to. As a matter of fact she just posted an event in Facebook. I wonder how many people are going to show up?

Im in the same situation waiting on a refund from a Black Friday/Cyber Monday item!

Reactions: booksandbags
My neon pink Mini MAC came with purple marks on the back of it (I think from the gunmetal hardware). I emailed customer service a few times and still haven't received a response. It was cheap enough where I'll use it anyway, but I won't buy from them again.

I ordered a rebecca minkoff moto satchel tote, used it for more than a month, then broken.
4AoSscp.png

iy1ePNb.png

Can you imagine how bad the build quality of Rebecca Minkoff is?
I sent an email to this company ([email protected] and [email protected]) on January 23 but I have not received any reply.
What's wrong with this company?