Rebecca Minkoff price drops/constant sales/ company problems?

We've sent you a private message! Happy to look into this for you! xo
Thanks for your offer of help. I never did figure out how to track the package but fortunately it arrived today and I am very pleased with it. It's my first backpack and my first Rebecca Minkoff bag. I think I'm going to be very happy with it. Thanks again.

I'm really disappointed with my recent interaction with RM.com. I placed an order earlier this month (it shipped via BorderFree since I'm in Canada) and all seemed well. However, I hadn't received a shipping notification in about 2 weeks so I went to check on the status of my order.

Turns out that my login and password were not working (I am sure I was using the correct email and password). RM's CS takes forever to respond, if at all, so I just tried to reset my password.

RM.com tells me my email address is not in their system.

I literally still have an active order with RM.com, and they have no record of my account?! The BorderFree email confirmation for this order shows I used that email address, as well.

I went back and forth with RM on Twitter, and the best they could do was suggest I recreate my account.

Are you kidding? You lose my account with an active order, and I'm supposed to trust you again and set up a new account? Keep in mind, this account is also a newish account as a couple months ago, I couldn't log in with my years-old previous account (the password was reset, but I couldn't log in with the new password).

I really don't know what is going on. I've placed two orders with RM over the last few months, and both times I've experienced account problems. I am happy with the bags but very displeased with the online service. I doubt I will ever order again unless the online issues I'm having are appropriately addressed.

I'm really disappointed with my recent interaction with RM.com. I placed an order earlier this month (it shipped via BorderFree since I'm in Canada) and all seemed well. However, I hadn't received a shipping notification in about 2 weeks so I went to check on the status of my order.

Turns out that my login and password were not working (I am sure I was using the correct email and password). RM's CS takes forever to respond, if at all, so I just tried to reset my password.

RM.com tells me my email address is not in their system.

I literally still have an active order with RM.com, and they have no record of my account?! The BorderFree email confirmation for this order shows I used that email address, as well.

I went back and forth with RM on Twitter, and the best they could do was suggest I recreate my account.

Are you kidding? You lose my account with an active order, and I'm supposed to trust you again and set up a new account? Keep in mind, this account is also a newish account as a couple months ago, I couldn't log in with my years-old previous account (the password was reset, but I couldn't log in with the new password).

I really don't know what is going on. I've placed two orders with RM over the last few months, and both times I've experienced account problems. I am happy with the bags but very displeased with the online service. I doubt I will ever order again unless the online issues I'm having are appropriately addressed.
Hello there! Very sorry to hear that you've had so much trouble with your recent order and your account. Please lookout for a private message from us! Happy to assist. xo

called RM customer service because it said online they’re available after 9 eastern time. It’s currwntly 9:38. When I called it said there were no reps available. RM, fix your customer service!

Reactions: bopfrt
What does it mean when an order is "pending". I ordered almost 7 days ago... why does it take so long to ship? Starting to get frustrated with RM.
Hi there! So sorry for any disappointment. Processing times for orders placed during the online sample sale were extended to 3-10 business days. We've just sent you a message! Happy to look into this for you! xo

Anybody else having shipping delays with their sample sale orders? I'm at 15 business days and counting and order still shows up as pending. I've been told by CS "tracking info will be sent soon" but the order has yet to change to processing. It's my first time buying from RM directly and the whole experience has been kinda disappointing.

And just like that, they just sent me the shipping tracking info 20 minutes ago. Progress!

Anybody else having shipping delays with their sample sale orders? I'm at 15 business days and counting and order still shows up as pending. I've been told by CS "tracking info will be sent soon" but the order has yet to change to processing. It's my first time buying from RM directly and the whole experience has been kinda disappointing.

I've got threads came off a stitching on my Regan satchel bag.. it's brand new and only been lightly used for a week. Is that expected of items on sample sales?
not in the good old days of RM like 10 years ago but now in 2017 it seems to be the norm. I used to LOVE rm, it was the gateway into my designer obsession (it was the reason I joined this forum). Unfortunately the product quality is just not there anymore.

Reactions: entea
I have repeatedly emailed customer service regarding a return and timeframe for receipt of credit. I have had no response... is this normal practice for rebeccaminkoff.com?
I’m having the same problem. I know they received my return and when I inquire about it through the website I get an auto-response about delays. I want my refund! It’s been almost 4 weeks.

Reactions: PenelopeP