Rebecca Minkoff price drops/constant sales/ company problems?

So I just had the time to read this thread. I’m scared now! I know it’s only been a week and the bag hasn’t shipped yet, but customer service not answering emails or phones worries me. Has anyone made recent orders without an issue?

@rebecca OG, I am happy that you are reading in this forum. I can’t attend the focus group but here is my feedback. I remember a time when RM CS were sweet and attentive. Someone emailed me a code instantly when the newsletter sign up didn’t work for me, and another mailed me spare leather ties by fedex for my new Cupid when the store I bought mine from lost them. I was so impressed. Those were things that made me loyal to RM, with close to 20 RM bags...

Sadly it hasn’t been that way for a couple of years. I avoided buying from RM online after reading story after story about people who had problems with their order and radio silence from CS in response. It is not acceptable when your customers have to resort to using social media to ask for their problems be resolved. And also it’s hard for Minkettes to love and defend the brand here in this forum when there is so much negative sentiment generated. I sincerely hope you can turn it around.

I've just discovered RM. I'm usually on the LV wagon but I've been a bit turned off by their quality issues and poor customer service in store as of late. I just received my first RM from Nordstrom. I love the leather on the bag I bought so now I've been stalking RM's website looking for other bags I can't live without (haha)....however, I'm leary now after reading these posts. I think I'll hold off RM for now and enjoy the one bag I have and see what happens.
Please let us know if there's anything we can do! Our team is happy to personally assist you with placing an order on the site. :heart:

save for the Gucci!! I only buy RM from Nordstrom now

Agree. The last sale they had didn’t go so well. Lots of delayed shipments, orders not being processed, lack of CS... not worth it.

Although I did buy a scarf there after doing a survey and got a 25% code. It shipped the next day. It was cheap so I can’t complain.

Also, the Gucci Disco is gorgeous. I definitely recommend saving up for it!

Reactions: AlyceG
Has anyone had issues with tracking a package? I track it but it says tracking info is unavailable. I can’t call the carrier because I don’t know which company it is and I don’t have a tracking number [emoji20]

Has anyone had issues with tracking a package? I track it but it says tracking info is unavailable. I can’t call the carrier because I don’t know which company it is and I don’t have a tracking number [emoji20]
I ordered a Julian backpack last Friday. Sunday I had an email saying that it had shipped. There was a button to click on for tracking but it just takes me to a site with a message saying there is no tracking info available. I found out it is being shipped by Fedex but there is no Fedex tracking number, only the order number. My credit card has been charged. This is my first experience with Rebecca Minkoff and it's making me a little nervous, especially after reading about other people's problems.

I ordered a Julian backpack last Friday. Sunday I had an email saying that it had shipped. There was a button to click on for tracking but it just takes me to a site with a message saying there is no tracking info available. I found out it is being shipped by Fedex but there is no Fedex tracking number, only the order number. My credit card has been charged. This is my first experience with Rebecca Minkoff and it's making me a little nervous, especially after reading about other people's problems.

I ordered my Julian on October 11 and it finally shipped on Monday. I’m getting the same message as you. I really want a tracking number so I can make sure it arrives safely.

I ordered my Julian on October 11 and it finally shipped on Monday. I’m getting the same message as you. I really want a tracking number so I can make sure it arrives safely.
The email I got Sunday said it had shipped. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping it will get here this week. I also like to be able to track a package and know when I should expect its arrival. I hope yours arrives soon and that you will like it.

The tracking number is actually on the URL. Tracking through the email link is never going to work. Click the link and look through the URL, when you see this string of text “tracking/FDEG?tracking_numbers=“ the tracking number should appear after the equal sign. Something like “72837288”. Copy those numbers and paste it on the FedEx.com site and it should work.

The tracking number is actually on the URL. Tracking through the email link is never going to work. Click the link and look through the URL, when you see this string of text “tracking/FDEG?tracking_numbers=“ the tracking number should appear after the equal sign. Something like “72837288”. Copy those numbers and paste it on the FedEx.com site and it should work.

It works! Thank you!

Reactions: anthrosphere
The email I got Sunday said it had shipped. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping it will get here this week. I also like to be able to track a package and know when I should expect its arrival. I hope yours arrives soon and that you will like it.
We've sent you a private message! Happy to look into this for you! xo