Rebecca Minkoff Pictures Thread

I posted this in another thread a couple of days ago, but here is my Morning After Mini in sage w/ sage stamp for the official pictures thread!

LOVE the stamp on this...where did you find it?

Edit: Never mind...answered my own question with a bit of research. So sad if it's the only one ever made!:crybaby:

LOVE the stamp on this...where did you find it?

Edit: Never mind...answered my own question with a bit of research. So sad if it's the only one ever made!:crybaby:

I am pretty sure they have made bags with the stamp in other colors. I am almost sure I've seen them online. I think this was just the only sage one.

RM Matinee in blue with grey suede flaps:

With flash:

IMG_3036.jpg

Without flash:

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

Love this color!:love: My Mini Morning after in Satin Wash Blue was supposed to be delivered yesterday but we had an unexpected snow "storm" that it was delayed to today. Can't wait to get it! I'll post pics as soon as it's in my hot little hands! That Matinee is gorgeous....now I need, er....want one!!:yes:

i love the pics ladies!

i just got the MA mini in pewter and black from nordie's. looooooove it. will post when i get my camera.

it's my first one, does the leather get softer over time?

Here's my RM Grace- it's not available anymore I don't think but I've carried it for a year and it's wonderful! There's a shot of the awesome lining too.

Attachments

• My bags 032.2.jpg
    My bags 032.2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 216
  • My bags 033.2.jpg
    My bags 033.2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 137
emoem, is the color "blue" darker or just like in the pics when you see it in person? In the website, it is much darker than ur pics (except in Hayden's pics) and I actually want it to be darker than light. Also, is it a chameleon color that changes in tone under different lightings? Your matinee is TDF and I ordered the matinee in this color too but was actually hoping it was more grey than blue.

Mintpearl, I'd say that the color is pretty close to the pics I posted, especially the first two. I just took a look at the RM website and I'd say that 1) the pictures in the shop online section are really off, color-wise. If you wanted to go darker, the dark grey might be a better choice. And 2) the Hayden P. picture looks very similar to mine, color-wise. It *could* be a chameleon color, but I confess, I've only been taking it out to look at it before lovingly putting it back in its bag. :P