Rebecca Minkoff online store - international customers experience?

reyrey

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Hi Minkettes!
I was hoping to get some advice or read about other's experiences. I placed an order for the first time on the rebeccaminkoff.com website back on the 19th of Jan during their sale. Normally I buy from shopbop.com or revolve clothing. It is still in the 'processing stage'. I emailed them yesterday just requesting an ETA because I'm going on a holiday in 2 and half weeks and I want to be sure I receive it (I live in Australia).

I realise that they would be busy with the sale, but just wondering if I should email again in a few days or call them up if I haven't heard?

TIA for your comments/advice!

Hi, I am Australia based and was pretty impressed with their customer service. I ordered a few (...quite a few...) bags in their big sale last year. It took a few days to process but then less than five I think to get to me - all up about 2 and a bit weeks (slower than revolve but very reasonable). The bags were packed so well and when they had sent me the wrong purse by mistake they helped arrange a courier to pick it up from my place at their cost which I was really impressed with.

Hope they arrive soon! You will love them!

Hi Minkettes!
I was hoping to get some advice or read about other's experiences. I placed an order for the first time on the rebeccaminkoff.com website back on the 19th of Jan during their sale. Normally I buy from shopbop.com or revolve clothing. It is still in the 'processing stage'. I emailed them yesterday just requesting an ETA because I'm going on a holiday in 2 and half weeks and I want to be sure I receive it (I live in Australia).

I realise that they would be busy with the sale, but just wondering if I should email again in a few days or call them up if I haven't heard?

TIA for your comments/advice!
Hi reyrey,

how long did you wait to get your bags?

I placed my order on 25th Nov for 3 bags, I only received 2 out of 3 on 9Dec.
I emailed their customer service to check how come it is partial shipment. There is no reply until today.

I am sooooo disappointed with their customer service. going to call them next week, because we have different time zone, so I always miss out their operation time.

I want to make a big complain to them. pissed off.