Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo... glazed espresso?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find a nikki hobo in glazed espresso? I'm so obsessed with this color and bag.... :sad:

2. did you try RM website?

3. lunaboston.com has it in espresso (it doesn't say "glazed" specifically but do they make UNglazed espresso)?

4. PS. lunaboston has 25% off this week with grechen25.

5. Thanks ladies!! maybe I'll just order from lunaboston and see what that espresso color is like... I don't know if RM made an espresso "unglazed"

I can return at lunaboston right? even with the 25% off?

6. Yes, you can return it even if you used a code.

The color is really nice in real life. My friend has it. The leather is super yummy. I don't think the glazed leather is as soft and smooshy, so you made a good choice in my opinion. :yes:

7. Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better about ordering something I haven't seen IRL. Actually very comforting, especially since I can return with that code.

Do you know when the grechen25 will expire?

8. grechen25 only lasts for this week - I think until the 26th??
    But LB always has a grechen code for 20% off.

9. Yes the espresso color is yummy!! Really nice...let us know if you get it and make sure you post pics!